Pc Engine Emulator

azurege

Website
Visit site
On 25th April Exophase wrote

"To everyone regarding PC-Engine emulation on Pandora - yes, it'll be Temper, no, it isn't a hard port, and the only thing that means anything to me for optimization over the other versions is video target + scaling (TI's texture streaming extension may be sufficient, otherwise a NEON routine for it will work fine, or a DSP routine if it's not too much work). Other than that Temper is far more than optimized enough. I'll probably want to add some simple enhancements to the gui too, for keyboard and touchscreen."

Has anything else been done with Temper yet, the 2 main reasons I bought the Pandora are for Amiga and PC Engine emulation.

I have searched the net (for 10 mins or so) and have checked the Pandora file archive and found no mention of a Pandora version, I found the WIZ/GPsx etc.

http://exophase.devzero.co.uk/ wont load for me, i just receive a blank page.

Thanks in advance.

God damn man, at least wait for me to actually have a Pandora. You people are total spazzes.

Wait....WAIT..... :angry: what is this wait thing!!! :unsure:

Oh ok then, to be fair, mine hasnt turned up yet either :(

I thought you may have had a dev kit, or a prototype.

I guess I'll have to be a little more patient, I have waited 20 months for this thing, another week or two wont kill me.

Exophase said:
God damn man, at least wait for me to actually have a Pandora. You people are total spazzes.

This is a good demo of Exphase's Temper. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
azurege said:

I guess I'll have to be a little more patient, I have waited 20 months for this thing, another week or two wont kill me.

Wow! you are both stupid and rude! Exophase hasn't been employed by OPT to provide this emulator, he doesn't owe it to us, it isn't our right to demand it, and if he or anyone else wants to spend their own personal time to provide something we're incapable of producing then yes, we should be patient.

I'd love to see a PC Engine emulator on my Pandora, and its hard having to wait, but I'm not going to whine like a churlish little baby just because it's not available yet.

Grow up FFS.

Mqark said:
azurege said:

Wow! you are both stupid and rude! Exophase hasn't been employed by OPT to provide this emulator, he doesn't owe it to us, it isn't our right to demand it, and if he or anyone else wants to spend their own personal time to provide something we're incapable of producing then yes, we should be patient.

I'd love to see a PC Engine emulator on my Pandora, and its hard having to wait, but I'm not going to whine like a churlish little baby just because it's not available yet.

Grow up FFS.

Yeah, this is certainly a thread about Temper!

1zluo7n.jpg

"That is so unfair!"

(Don't expect any non-Brits to get this. Or that many Brits for that matter. :D )

Mqark said:
azurege said:

Grow up FFS.

What a preposterously misdirected over-reaction.

I didn't get the impression from reading Azurege's post that he was whining or demanding anything. He's just getting a little excited like the rest of us.

Mqark said:
azurege said:

Grow up FFS.

You clearly misinterpreted the tone of Azurege's answer. Please stop insulting people, especially when the problem is just that you can't understand irony.

Hey if we made a category for total Spazez there would be nobody else in the rest of the forums :)
Gosh I love that statement it was so true :)

WOW, Apologies to those that misinterpreted my post :blink:

@Mqark, you really took what I said the wrong way, but dont worry, I take no offence at your comments.

@Exophase, pull your finger out dude :D with your skills i would have thought it would have been done WITHOUT the use of a Pandora ;)

For the record, I am very excited about the Pandora, I have been from the beginning, and am looking forward to receiving mine.

:D

heh, must be a British thing, so there are no more misunderstandings here, what I mean to say is that I hope you continue to support the Pandora with all the professionalism, passion and talent you always have, and I know that when you have the time and equipment to work on the PC Engine emulator, you will.

Azurege signing off

pull your finger out means "stop slacking off and get on with it"...
it is a strange term, i wonder where it came from.

azurege said:
heh, must be a British thing, so there are no more misunderstandings here, what I mean to say is that I hope you continue to support the Pandora with all the professionalism, passion and talent you always have, and I know that when you have the time and equipment to work on the PC Engine emulator, you will.

Azurege signing off

Alright, here's hoping I actually make good on that then ;D

Back