Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Thank you ptitSeb for your continuous support.

Has anyone tested the performance in the new Release? Has it changed?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Work fine here.
I do not rekognize some Perfomance Boosts but it is ever fine to have an "uptodate" Version.

Thank you ;)

I haven't tested much. Only MotoGP showed a performance boost (like +50% in speed), and getting close to 75% relative speed (sometimes going to 50%). It was more around 20~30% before. Other games I tried (a couple of 3D games) didn't had changes on my side.

wow I first thought that was another spam post, but this guide is quite elaborate. not all things might come in handy on the pandora, but it explains a lot of tweaks to ppsspp pretty thorough.

This is a huge emulator on the Pandora for me at least. It's pushing the Pandora to the limits - and yet some RPGs run beautifully. And having these is nicer than just having the PS1 and SNES RPGs.

Yes i can say the Same.
Its wonderfull that i can Play Games like ManaKhemia vie PPSSPP on the Pandora.
Thank you for that wonderfully Update :)

Found the time to finally try this emulator on my Rebirth Pandora, damn, is really good to use, but well, it is really slow...

I tried only one game, Patapon, but I had to overclock to 900 and activating automatic frameskip, just to remove (most of) the crackling sound.

Are there some other settings I could change/disable from the default PND ?

There is a weird bug with the PPSSPP app on the repo. If I start a new game, I am unable to use the in-game save. It gives an error message saying something like the memory card is full or corrupted. I tried using the save manager to delete some old saves but it didn't make any difference. I was forced to progress using save states. The game is a english patched version of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.

UPDATE: I discovered that if I save the game on the latest PPSSPP on PC and copy that save over to my Pandora, suddenly the Pandora PPSSPP allows me to save normally! So it would appear that the bug only applies to writing a new save? (overwriting an existing save is OK?)

@ptitSeb - There is a way to work around this bug but were you planning to do any more updates to the Pandora PPSSPP?

No idea about that save creating issue. If, once created, the save is accessible, then, I really don't know, it's not an access issue, very strange.
I'll check if I can update the PND. But it has been a long time, I'm pretty sure getting a Pandora port will not be easy.

Back