Question About Ordering

PortaSoup

Still Fresh
I looked but I can't find the official statement saying that we need to pay the same amount we were refunded even though it was less than what we originally payed. Could someone link me to it if they know where it is? I'm not the one paying for ours and he wants the official statement before he puts any more money down. :(

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=46265

That's not quite what you were looking for, but it gives the same result. People who were refunded but aren't reordering immediately will be able to pay the amount they were refunded if they order from a later batch - this means that you also pay the amount you were refunded if you're going to reorder from the first batch.

Hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
LordHavoc said:
Currently waiting for a reply from OP (one of several in a recent exchange) on how much I should be transferring.
If you preordered and were refunded, then you should be transferring the same amount that you received as a refund. The only issue would be if you changed your order between now and then, in which case you need to wait for a new total.

There are still first batch leftovers available, though we won't know exactly how many until we finish processing all the reorders and new orders that have come in in the last week or so.
Chip is a member of them team, so that's an official statement. :)

It's a good idea to email them and ask as (naw)mcx said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back