Re: New Dedicated Pandora Forums

Definitely. I've been unfair and more interested in war against Craig. I'm actually unhappy and want him to come back, that's all. Put me on a pole and burn me.

mali said:
Definitely. I've been unfair and more interested in war against Craig. I'm actually unhappy and want him to come back, that's all. Put me on a pole and burn me.

childish...

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
Think about what you do my friends.
I am, very carefully. I've already deleted two posts I thought should have been said for fear they'd be taken the wrong way. It's only a matter of time until I'm banned.

Serenity said:
mali said:

childish...
What I say is true you dumbass. I will just go and he can come back without being harassed by me, nothing more simply than that.

mali said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
You might want to put this in the correct context.
That was aimed at Mali after he seemingly joined the other forum just to rattle Craigs cage and cause trouble.
It was a test and he just failed badly ;)

I was just going to suggest he stops his own forum idea and I'm just demodded and go away. No chance in his Nazi board so far. Think about what you do my friends. Im offering my head for his return and you can trust in my words.
I wouldn't say it was a test. I'd say it was more like you walked into his house and started pissing on his carpet <_<

I can't say that I agree to every single thing that Craig posts these days, but you shouldn't have signed up to the site just to cause trouble for any reason. That's trolling. If you don't want to talk to Craig then just ignore him and both of you can get on with your own crap.

The separate forum is a good idea. He's made his dream toy and now he's trying to make the Pandora into a successful business. He has every right to do this. As it has been stated by a couple of people already, a company should have it's own dedicated forum for official business. Integration into the official Pandora site makes it easier for new users to find their way around and creates a more united business front.

^ Don't you think it would be possible to continue his dream on these boards if I just go away?

mali said:
Serenity said:
mali said:

childish...
What I say is true you dumbass. I will just go and he can come back without being harassed by me, nothing more simply than that.

and why are you calling his new board a Nazi board?
Is it not possible for you to be polite? Why should he come back?

mali said:
^ Don't you think it would be possible to continue his dream on these boards if I just go away?
No not at all. I don't think it would make any difference.

Craig might like having the new boards because he has more control. So what? If I had my own company I wouldn't want any of it to be in other peoples hands either.
It's one thing to try something and fail, but it's another entirely to try something and have someone else screw it up for you.

What happens if this site goes down completely? the business would suffer for it and there wouldn't be anything that he can do about it.

Both, I mean all three sides of this stupid argument get a huge "WHATEVAA" from my side, topped by some "FU" for making me check another board.

If Craig's claims about mali's actions are correct, I'd say they're grounds to revoke his mod status.

Did Craig ever mention this before now?
If the reason he made the new forum is mali trolling, he should have complained about that first.

Woah there Mali, I had respect for you all along and i thought of you as one of the most polite and helpful members of this community (you don't have to exactly know me, i read more than i post), but this is making you look like you really need to take a break there.

Even if you were trying to make jokes or, newspeak, "troll" in the last posts, your posts really seem to be out of place. This is not the Mali i had in my head.

mali said:
In that way I understand Craig, you might want to bury the war axe (though you have a overly weird way of showing it, should have said it straight instead of just trolling a little bit more), but other mods may not be that compassionate or understanding.
His attitude has, unfortunately but unsurprisingly, garnered many enemies and I wouldn't be surprised if the tensions between mods arise again leading to an other crapfest, and taking more casualties. From the time I've been here, it happened to Chip, you want to be held as the scapegoat, whom else will be in the future.
As much as I love reading drama, the long term damage to the community is never worth it, and too many members from this community are already married with a device and with any fanboism the will never part it.

I don't see Nintendores and Seganers from the SNES and Genesis shaking hands after so many years.

I had an SNES, but I didn't have any bad feelings for my cousin, who had a Genesis. He had Altered Beast, after all. He also had this shootem up where the player could morph between a mecha and a jet, but I can't remember the name. For some reason, I wasn't that impressed by Sonic the Hedgehog.

Wolfsclaw said:
Woah there Mali, I had respect for you all along and i thought of you as one of the most polite and helpful members of this community (you don't have to exactly know me, i read more than i post), but this is making you look like you really need to take a break there.

Even if you were trying to make jokes or, newspeak, "troll" in the last posts, your posts really seem to be out of place. This is not the Mali i had in my head.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts, to the T. :-\

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Craig might like having the new boards because he has more control. So what? If I had my own company I wouldn't want any of it to be in other peoples hands either.
It's one thing to try something and fail, but it's another entirely to try something and have someone else screw it up for you.

What happens if this site goes down completely? the business would suffer for it and there wouldn't be anything that he can do about it.
It's not going to "go down completely" - we already had this discussion ages ago, and the result was that ED is now the server admin, so the boards ARE under OP's control - however, the difference is that Craig seems to want to have them under his personal control, and I (and evidently others) don't feel that Craig's temperament (as expressed here many times) is suited to forum moderation.

There is no problem with the moderation here - obviously no moderator can satisfy 100% of the community, but that's why we have a team here, a team that has consistently acted on a fair and rational basis - something that can't always be said about Craig himself. Obviously this is my opinion, but I think it is shared by the majority of the people here.

Or maybe I'm wrong - maybe the GP32X moderation team secretly rules with an iron fist, squashing even the suspicion of dissent and distorting the messages of respected members for no reason beyond their own cruel amusement. I doubt it, though.

@Gerix - If you hadn't said that you couldn't remember the name, I would have been able to remember the name. :lol:

EDIT: Got ninja'd, apparently. :p

Back