Re: New Dedicated Pandora Forums

^Same. But if most of this stuff was happening in private, then it might not be quite as spontaneous as it seems.

Tom` said:
Or maybe I'm wrong - maybe the GP32X moderation team secretly rules with an iron fist, squashing even the suspicion of dissent and distorting the messages of respected members for no reason beyond their own cruel amusement. I doubt it, though.
Craig is claiming that mali edited his posts and changed his sig.
I don't know if it's true.

mali's earlier explosion certainly doesn't fill me with benefit of the doubt though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi mali, that doesn't sound like you at all. Are you feeling alright? :blink:
Blue Ion said:
I don't see Nintendores and Seganers from the SNES and Genesis shaking hands after so many years.
As a Nintendoer, I had Seganer friends growing up. I don't see what the problem is.

Aninhumer said:
Tom` said:
Or maybe I'm wrong - maybe the GP32X moderation team secretly rules with an iron fist, squashing even the suspicion of dissent and distorting the messages of respected members for no reason beyond their own cruel amusement. I doubt it, though.

mali's earlier explosion certainly doesn't fill me with benefit of the doubt though.

mali admitted to changing the sig to put it back in context.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/56251-mali-should-not-be-a-mod/

Aninhumer said:

Looks like that's not the whole story:

mali said:
Oh come on Craig I just put in the two missing sentences of my private message that you put in your sig. If you think it's appropriate to put private messages in you sig than don't do it out of context.
So I understand mali's reasons here. In any event, though, mali is not the only mod here - if you have an issue with a particular moderator that you can't work out with him/her, then you PM the other mods, who can examine the situation and take the appropriate action. There's no need to react as Craig did - unless the entire moderation team is absent or refuses to acknowledge the situation, and while I can't say for sure that that did not happen here, I doubt it, given what I've seen from them in the past.

Gerix said:
Aninhumer said:
Tom` said:

mali admitted to changing the sig to put it back in context.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/56251-mali-should-not-be-a-mod/
And check out the last post from "Clare" :
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/56251-mali-should-not-be-a-mod/page__view__findpost__p__911428

It seem to me that, the responssability are on both side.

nerach said:
And check out the last post from "Clare" :
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/56251-mali-should-not-be-a-mod/page__view__findpost__p__911428
WarmFluffy has a real name? :blink:

I don't see why mali wants to get a ban. You'd think unmodding mali would be more than sufficient.
So if he brags for this so much, go for it. (personally i don't think unmodding him would be just, but as it seems to be his wish...)
Then Craig has no reason anymore for its childish new nazi board attempt, he can return and we shall all rest in unity.

That is, if he doesn't say he gets "pushed" by mali's self-destructiveness and therefore does not want to return, like an annoying 5-year-old. Then we'd be stuck.

Mali offered his Mod-dom in exchange for Craig not going ahead with his new plans. I do know this.

This is a bad idea, in my opinion. It didn't work the first time, and I don't think it will work this time either.

What's the point of creating a new forum? Is there any reason? No good can come of splitting the community.

Edit:

Did a little more looking around. If anything's gonna kill the Pandora, it's the drama.

Nova said:
Mali offered his Mod-dom in exchange for Craig not going ahead with his new plans. I do know this.

And do you also happen to know if Craig replied to this?
This is getting us nearer to a solution.

I've opened a discussion thread on the new board:
http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/30-doubled-forums/page__pid__550#entry550

So far, Craig wants to prevent any form of open discussion about this.
But split my community and you got a problem, Sir !!!

Back