Refurbished Pandoras on Ebay

why didn't they sell quicker than they did? i'd rather pay a little extra instead of wait...

refurbished is just as good imo...
They sold out fairly quickly. I'm sure the refurbished ones will work fine, however, you will definitely be able tell that it is used. The case tends to get scratched up after awhile, especially if it's been carried around a lot or has been dropped.

They sold out fairly quickly. I'm sure the refurbished ones will work fine, however, you will definitely be able tell that it is used. The case tends to get scratched up after awhile, especially if it's been carried around a lot or has been dropped.
Not the case with mine. They could have easily sold this as new :)

Im glad they didnt sell out faster than they did... cause when the auction started, I was in school. >_>

Lucky me still had a chance to buy with 6 remaining units on ebay. :D

Well, crap, if I would have known I didn't have to pay the added VAT I would have jumped on one of these. Ah well, good things come to those who wait, I'll do my preorder when I get my tax check like originally planned.

I sent an email this Saturday concerning VAT (I bought a refurbished one on Ebay and live in Switzerland) and I just got my refund ! (59GBP on my Paypal account)

I have to say that is just come excellent service :)

For those that ordered and are outside the EU, I would recommend sending a email.

why didn't they sell quicker than they did? i'd rather pay a little extra instead of wait...
I bet that's because it was a "private" auction. I'm not sure where it was posted, but it didn't get around much. Also, most folks interested in a Pandora have probably already put their money down.

Sadly all my available cash went to a Pandora preorder about a month ago including extra battery, TV Out, Case, and (recently added) 2 x 32gb SDHC Cards.

So I've already spent a pretty penny.

I didn't even know buying refurbs was possible! :( ... and I certainly wouldn't be able to afford one now!

And darn it! I haven't been able to think of anything else since i ordered... I even had a literal dream that it arrived! It was in perfect condition and the nubs worked, except for some reason they were melted and somewhat deformed - it didn't bother me because I knew I could reshape them with some of the Plastic Ceramic Clay in my hobby workshop. :)

And then I woke up. :mellow: :huh: <_<

I think they sold out fairly quick considering links weren't made super public. This board, gp2x.com, not sure where else other than an Ebay search for Open Pandora.

Craig's latest tweet implies that there will soon be a few more...

Just finished going though all the previous Pandora rejects, should be able to make a few more recycled units from these, might paint some.

— Craig J V Rothwell (@Craigix)

January 26, 2011

Hmm.....if they come up before Feb 4th I'll definately buy one (Feb 4th is when I get my full tax check and I put my preorder in)

Go for it guys, the one I bought is like new (obviously I can't compare, but it feels new)

Back