Not open for further replies.
quote said:
+1 for dcgm.

the-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
haters = motivators

i would be the best mod since Rico

You're motivated because some fine guys don't want you as mod. Planning a large banning batch once mod ?
I don't know you as much as the others seams to, but just this is freaking NOOO from me....

Come children, let us be friends.

I would bring peace and happiness to this war-torn forum.

Goity and dcgm as off-topic only mods?

Edit: SONY! Welcome back. RedBaron has missed you dearly.

sebt3 said:
but just this is freaking NOOO from me....
please go cry in a corner

I wouldn't abuse powers...obviously if i did i would be demodded (and maybe banned, who knows). why would i do something like that?

I'd be a fantastic mod because i know this place in and out. Damn near 5 years on gp32x.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I'd be a fantastic mod because i know this place in and out. Damn near 5 years on gp32x.
This is true, but do you know much about/have any interest in the Caanoo? I know that you're not interested in the Pandora, for instance.
Things have probably changed a fair bit since you were last active here.

Can maybe some of the latest crop of "me too please" requests explain why more mods are needed? We have enough. Too many mods are a bad thing (just wait for them to start disagreeing on things)

Exophase said:
Can maybe some of the latest crop of "me too please" requests explain why more mods are needed? We have enough. Too many mods are a bad thing (just wait for them to start disagreeing on things)
Latest crop? I've seen only dcgm put himself forward.

Edit: I do agree that we don't really need any more for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back