The usual I cancel and you suck compilation

Well, they say "never argue w/ a fool, because those looking on may not be able to tell the difference." However, in this case I'd have to strongly disagree with that adage...it's not hard at all to tell the difference.

3548631835_840214f959.jpg

mboyko said:
Well, they say "never argue w/ a fool, because those looking on may not be able to tell the difference." However, in this case I'd have to strongly disagree with that adage...it's not hard at all to tell the difference.

Iareseriouscat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mboyko said:
Ok enough w/ the stupid photos and the mocking attempts to derail this thread. This is a real issue and it deserves real discussion, we don't need a pack of wild hyenas getting their jollies. Those are the types of posts that belong in the OT forums.

OK OK OK
because I'm nice, I'm be the one to explain the obvious to Mr. Serious here.

This is topic number 23454235423543252345 on the subject. "Real discussion" on it never gets anywhere. Nothing is going to change.
Also, you aren't in charge of shit there buddy, so giving orders over the internet is about as effective as chewing on your feet. And makes you look about as intelligent.

This discussion has been done to death, about a million times over, over a period of YEARS. This is why nobody (but you, apparently) cares anymore.

Now, back to funny pictures!

denial.jpg

I'm sure the OP is actually a really nice guy.

Sorry for not being more funny... I have failed you. :(

Totally stolen from LOL files but too funny to resist...

windmillbeard.jpg

I think the main problem is that the majority ordered the Pandora in the first 3 days or so of 30/09/2008.

Some users have been using their Pandoras for 3 months or so whilst the majority of those that ordered early are still waiting patiently!

It maybe that waiting means a better product will be received so that's a plus point.

The bad point is that I believe it is still going to be a long wait!

My worry there is that I want OP to make as much money as possible so they then have a reason to push forward and eventually release a Pandora 2 - this can only happen if more Pandoras are made and shipped.

Craig do not get too dishearted by some of the forum posts - the majority of us (I hope) are behind you and want this to be big.

Why was the title of this thread changed?

Was it merged with another topic or something?

Thanks guys. I've had a really shitty week, but i just read this thread from the start, and it really made me laugh.:D

When this thread appeared, I thought, I'll stay out of this and probably Exophase will say something that explains my feelings on it too. Win.

Craigs post is just way below the belt, whatever you think of the OP.

Oh, and that arguing on the internet picture is brilliant.

Unfathomable Depths said:
Exophase has post groupies?

I'm not sure if that's cool or uncool.

I should make a poll...

Dunno if I'd go so far as to call myself a groupy. But I didn't feel like arguing with everyone when Exophase can do such a good job of it. My post was more of a "+∞"

I don't always agree with Exophase, but he can often throw a pretty good arguement.

In fact, I think I am now going to purposely disagree with everything Exophase posts. Just to make him argue.

Thus, I would like to hereby submit my brand new opinion, that Microsoft Windows is the best thing to ever happen to computers.

Take THAT, Exophase!

trix said:
Thus, I would like to hereby submit my brand new opinion, that Microsoft Windows is the best thing to ever happen to computers.
But that's true. Not even Exo would argue against it :huh:

Back