Transfers... Tranzfers..

I am not saying there was no comm, but I think it was bad comm lately. If you communicate on something, don't explain yourself enough (well I actually don't think it is the case, but the number of comments here seems to indicate it), and then leave people guessing / flaming for several days on a 30 pages long thread without intervening, I don't think it is a good thing to do. I much preferred the roadmap thread, not many details of what's going on but at least some idea of timescales and what to expect. Would be nice if our PR could keep track of this roadmap and update / confirm we're on track say once a week..
Anyway, not that bothered, I actually should not have posted at all here, no point, and craigix finally came back to us with something just a few hours later.

Olexxy said:
I am not saying there was no comm, but I think it was bad comm lately.
Sorry, I guess I'm just kind of used to this by now. The status of this project has changed so many times over the last several months that I'm just waiting for it to come out and tend to skip over threads like this. Now that I glanced over it a little, it seems vaguely familiar for some reason. It's almost like we've already done this once or twice before. :)

rmm21 said:
Now i've shined a light on the obvious so please let it sink in: NOT A SCAM, IS BEING MADE, TOTALLY UNIQUE, WON'T GET YOU LAID, WILL PLAY THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF GAMES.
You might want to leave that fourth one out. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Frogboy said:
rmm21 said:
Now i've shined a light on the obvious so please let it sink in: NOT A SCAM, IS BEING MADE, TOTALLY UNIQUE, WON'T GET YOU LAID, WILL PLAY THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF GAMES.

You might want to leave that fourth one out. :lol:
You and I must hang in similar circles ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back