Underappreciated Games That Need A Sequel

The old Pokémon Blue/Red should be remade, in a graphically superior fashion. none of these "new" pokemon, just the original 151.

P.S: yes, I know people will say "but it's already been remade, in the form of fireRed and LeafGreen"
well, it hasn't, really. It has, Kind of, but it has some of these new pokemon in it, and I don't like them because they came out just after I stopped following pokémon, really, and they confuse me.

I dont really think you need a concrete understanding of pokemans to play. A bunch of us here played through pokemon diamond/pearl and it was awesome. Sure, the game is childish, but it wass till a blast :D

Also, if you're above the age of 14, you must say "pokeman". It's like, an unwritten law, or something :p

daclassicgamingmaster said:
A bunch of us here played through pokemon diamond/pearl and it was awesome. Sure, the game is childish, but it wass till a blast :D
I can't beat those Elite 4 guys. :(
I cannot see how young children manage to beat the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I beat them on Diamond.... several times I might add. B) I had the ultimate team of Pokemans (Darkrai anyone? :p ) But I got rid of it last year to get Halo 3. Shame as I miss the trading community from over at Gamefaqs. That was great fun. Helped me nearly fully complete the pokedex.

PlopperZ said:
A bunch of us here played through pokemon diamond/pearl and it was awesome. Sure, the game is childish, but it wass till a blast :D

i just leveled charzard for a while then ember'ed my way to victory.

waffles said:
PlopperZ said:

i just leveled charzard for a while then ember'ed my way to victory.

Shouldn't of let him evolve. You advance more quickly if they aren't evolved!

lol I recall playing Blue back when I was in summer camp one time. Played it on the good ol GB color :D

Anyway, I played through the elite 4 like 10 times before finally beating them. The joy was immense.

From everyone else who has posted about Pokemans, it seems as though noone but myself managed to down the elite 4 first time on all of the Pokeman games I played. But then it just comes down to the team you have.

I got the Elite Four first time on Sapphire, because I'd got most of the legendaries at that point and was just generally rollin'. I still haven't beaten them on Diamond, though! I really should.

Ganepark32 said:
From everyone else who has posted about Pokemans, it seems as though noone but myself managed to down the elite 4 first time on all of the Pokeman games I played. But then it just comes down to the team you have.
Are you seriously bragging about being a pokeman master? :p

Did you read this book?

51SRQSZJDKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Ganepark32 said:
Are you seriously bragging about being a pokeman master? :p

Did you read this book?

51SRQSZJDKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Pokéshopped:

pokemanmx2.png

Nova said:
Pokéshopped:

pokemanmx2.png
lmao

the first time I beat the elite four was when I was like nine or ten, and it was with some random team of level 100s that I went through the whole game with (my brothers mate had all of the pokémans at the max levels and he was about to sell his gameboy with all of the pokeman games too, so I traded them from his gameboy to mine when he wasn't looking lol so I chose all of the best ones and just casually strolled through the game just KOing other n00bie pokémans in one hit... )

jakshep2 said:
the first time I beat the elite four was when I was like nine or ten, and it was with some random team of level 100s that I went through the whole game with (my brothers mate had all of the pokémans at the max levels and he was about to sell his gameboy with all of the pokeman games too, so I traded them from his gameboy to mine when he wasn't looking lol so I chose all of the best ones and just casually strolled through the game just KOing other n00bie pokémans in one hit... )
That sounds so boring.

Back when I was a Pokemon master it was when Red and Blue had just been released. I had just taken possession of my shiny new yellow Gameboy Pocket and I also had an action replay cartridge!

This cartridge allowed me to trade Pokemon to someone else at school for sums of money and then restore my save from my Action Replay cartridge!

Titcher said:
jakshep2 said:
That sounds so boring.

Yeah, kinda defeats the purpose of the game.

Peter R said:
Back when I was a Pokemon master it was when Red and Blue had just been released. I had just taken possession of my shiny new yellow Gameboy Pocket and I also had an action replay cartridge!

This cartridge allowed me to trade Pokemon to someone else at school for sums of money and then restore my save from my Action Replay cartridge!
Haha, I remember having fun with cheat carts. We would all trade our pokemans and then restore the save so we could all complete the pokedex.

Great memories.

Peter R said:

You should go on Dragons Den!

Back