Your pandora has been shipped

O.O WHOO I got my Pandora in today but never got a shipping email. There's still hope for others!

Grats!!!!

Was that a prem unit?

Nope it was a regular unit. I ordered a few hours after the preorders started (don't remember when anymore o_O) and was told that I was 700-800 in the queue. First day people MUST be getting close to being done. Oh and I chose regular airmail. Good luck to any other first day preorders and thanks for the grats!

Nope it was a regular unit. I ordered a few hours after the preorders started (don't remember when anymore o_O) and was told that I was 700-800 in the queue. First day people MUST be getting close to being done. Oh and I chose regular airmail. Good luck to any other first day preorders and thanks for the grats!

*does the happy dance*

Thanks for the update :D

*does the happy dance*

Thanks for the update :D

Glad to spread happiness :D . One last piece of detail I can provide is that I ordered from the GP32X shop.

One last piece of detail I can provide is that I ordered from the GP32X shop.

Just checked myself and I think mine was from the gp32x.de shop too.

Gosh my search just brought up the email reply from Jacquelyn via the sales@cdworld.co.uk address for a gp2x order! Happy memories :D

Last edited by a moderator:
One last piece of detail I can provide is that I ordered from the GP32X shop.

Just checked myself and I think mine was from the gp32x.de shop too.

Gosh my search just brought up the email reply from Jacquelyn via the sales@cdworld.co.uk address for a gp2x order! Happy memories :D

I think we should start a Jacquelyn appreciation thread. :D I checked my mail yesterday to see when I ordered and in the couple of mails that went back and forth her personality really helped in my feeling good about ordering. Great asset to OPT. Is she Craigix better half or is he just great in HR?

I think we should start a Jacquelyn appreciation thread. :D I checked my mail yesterday to see when I ordered and in the couple of mails that went back and forth her personality really helped in my feeling good about ordering. Great asset to OPT. Is she Craigix better half or is he just great in HR?

I've already sent choccies to the OP team to say thank you :D but from Craig's posts I have a feeling he would have much preferred a Knighthawk delivery... Well that is if they have an equivalent in New Castle...

I posted yesterday that my Pandora was in Philadelphia. The UPS guy is currently outside my work loading up boxes to bring in. I just saw what I think is my Pandora package put on top. I'm off to the receiving room!

It's a very good day! Thanks OP team & community!

Update 10 minutes later: so much more impressive looking & feeling than I imagined.

my pandora came in finally! was kind of an ordeal and 1/17 to 2/8 is kind of a long time to be in shipping if you ask me.

anyway. will post review later.

Got my shipping email today, I'm in the 700-800 order area. Definitely not expecting it before the weekend though.

Order numbers have, unfortunately, proven to be less than reliable.

What was the time of your order confirmation?

Just wondering as it must be getting close for me as well :)

Sounding good Craig :)

Can't wait for my unit to ship.

Any idea when the first day of pre-orders will all be shipped?

No pressure, just wondering by the by.

Sounding good Craig :)

Can't wait for my unit to ship.

No pressure, just wondering by the by.

As I said, almost half of ALL orders are first day... but we're getting there now.

What will we all do when there is no queue anymore?

We will all be enjoying posting from our Pandas, playing as part of the offline gaming league and hearing of the amazing numbers that you will no doubt sell.

Keep up the wonderful work and don't forget to get some sleep ;)

+1

I think we should celebrate when day 1 is over, declare it a paid holiday, and erect a statue of the OP team raising a Pandora flag over ruins that are obviously Nintendo's, Sony's, and Micorsoft's.

Mostly kidding, but knowing when day one is out the door would be really cool.

Congratulations! :D

I'm really looking forward to the day my Pandora ships too!

I just hope it's sometime before Winter this year, because by then I'll be studying aboard at a different country; for my Bachelors degree in I.T (Information Technology) ^^;

Congratulations! :D

I'm really looking forward to the day my Pandora ships too!

I just hope it's sometime before Winter this year, because by then I'll be studying aboard at a different country; for my Bachelors degree in I.T (Information Technology) ^^;

We're still looking at the end of March for all of batch1, maybe sooner.

Back