All Refunds Not Sent Yet

White Demon said:
@Prometheus: Craig could have quoted prices for UK customers and non-UK customers and still quoted them in GBP.
Fair point - never really thought of that. :) (I was mostly just kidding around anyway, though, I must admit. :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
rmm21 said:
Yes White Demon, some Americans have never dealt with such a dynamic change in the value of their money when purchasing overseas products in these circumstances today. Since i'm so worldly too, I could say that most Australians are used to purchasing everything from other countries since they are a desert island with only clusters of cities that only produces and exports tasty but of limited use vegemite, but the truth is i've only known one Australian and she didn't talk about her country much. :rolleyes:

Yeah well, with almost everything that was being produced here going offshore and being made in china now, that actually isn't very far from the truth.

:D

White Demon said:
rmm21 said:
Yes White Demon, some Americans have never dealt with such a dynamic change in the value of their money when purchasing overseas products in these circumstances today. Since i'm so worldly too, I could say that most Australians are used to purchasing everything from other countries since they are a desert island with only clusters of cities that only produces and exports tasty but of limited use vegemite, but the truth is i've only known one Australian and she didn't talk about her country much. :rolleyes:

Yeah well, with almost everything that was being produced here going offshore and being made in china now, that actually isn't very far from the truth.

:D
I know what you mean. I think most of the planets countries will have integrated a lot of Chinese into their respective languages by 2020.
Kind of like how Joss Whedon showed in Firefly/Serenity. 厕所在哪里

Why is it that all you brits, aussies etc. think that those of us from the US, I guess in particular me; have no experience ordering things from over seas? Its a dubious assessment and more an insult.

For the record I order on a weekly basis from three non-US vendors for various goods and the exchange rate is never a bit of contention. What happens with them is they keep my USD as USD until my products are delivered. Makes sense right? Then they can convert them to local currency upon completion of the sale.

Now waiting on the next insult from Chip........

Of course, it's even worse now that we've got a Prime Minister that can speak fluent Chinese.

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. What were we talking about again?

Wll, Fnlly ftr vr mnth f btchng nd mnng t GP32 fnlly gt bck sm mny. sy sm bcs t sms hv bn rppd ff by lmst $70SD. bttr gt my mny bck n ts ntrty. dn't cr f Crg r d hv t snd m prsnl chck, bcs m gng thrgh wth fllng ths cmpny s frdlnt nd m tllng my bnk nd crd cmpny tht GP32 nd pnpndr r thvs. m srry bt yr bnk prblms bt dn't pss thm n t m. f ths mns sngl hnddly kll th prjct, FCK T. Y bttr strt wrtng tht chck.

Jesus, that's the *fourth* time I've seen you post that message in as many minutes, ish. Are you deranged? It's been explained over and over, but you're clearly too thick to understand... I don't see how you could even work a Pandora if you got one.

ish420 said:
Well, Finally after over month of bitching and moaning to GP32 I finally got back some money. I say some because it seems I have been ripped off by almost $70USD. I better get my money back in its entirety. I don't care if Craig or Ed have to send me a personal check, because I am going through with filling this company as fraudulent and am telling my bank and card company that GP32 and openpandora are thieves. I am sorry about your bank problems but don't pass them on to me. If this means I single handedly kill the project, FUCK IT. You better start writing that check.
You are an utter blight on humanity. You clearly did not understand this project at all and jumped into an international business transaction too soon. To make matters worse you also completely fail at reading comprehension. Then you manage to post this exact same shit post multiple times. There isn't a thing you can possibly do to "kill the project" and even if you wanted to, you'd waste what some people have spent 5 years+ working on over $70?

This is a community project you asshole.

picard-headesk.jpg

You only lose money if you don't re-order. Sounds like someone has a lot to learn about international transactions and stock market fluctuations. Eat the loss and get the hell off of these forums.

/edited for a more appropriate pic ;)

GunPei2X said:
Jesus, that's the *fourth* time I've seen you post that message in as many minutes, ish. Are you deranged? It's been explained over and over, but you're clearly too thick to understand... I don't see how you could even work a Pandora if you got one.

You're slacking. You missed one. 5 so far.

ish420 said:
Well, Finally after over month of bitching and moaning to GP32 I finally got back some money. I say some because it seems I have been ripped off by almost $70USD. I better get my money back in its entirety. I don't care if Craig or Ed have to send me a personal check, because I am going through with filling this company as fraudulent and am telling my bank and card company that GP32 and openpandora are thieves. I am sorry about your bank problems but don't pass them on to me. If this means I single handedly kill the project, FUCK IT. You better start writing that check.
*sigh*
You don't have to post that same post every place. It's not their problem because of those exchange rates...

Just get over it ok?

EDIT: ok im slow :(

ish420 said:
Well, Finally after over month of bitching and moaning to GP32 I finally got back some money. I say some
Ok, enoughs enough. You have created several new topics and posted in several existing topics the exact same thing. I understand you are unhappy, but this is rediculous. It's time for you to calm down. I'm revoking your posting rights for 24 hours. Go and find something else to do.

ish420 said:
Aaand it looks like ish is working at being permabanned... Dude. You lost that $70 to Forex rate loss. The exchange rates went down. If you want the Pandora, resubmit with the amount that you got back. If not, blame it on the decline in the economy as a WHOLE as that's where your precious $70 went. Serious.

Svartalf said:
Aaand it looks like ish is working at being permabanned... Dude.

Everyone should have a second chance :)

mali said:
Svartalf said:

I'll stick a fiver on Ish secretly buying a Pandora from the second batch once he realises what he has missed out on!

RenegadeChic said:
mali said:
Svartalf said:

I'll stick a fiver on Ish secretly buying a Pandora from the second batch once he realises what he has missed out on!

I think Ish is only a troll with his "replicating post disorder". He also has a colorful way of expressing his anger dagnabbit bygum geewillynickies.

RenegadeChic said:
Heh... I'd stick a fiver on that myself. Be easy money, it would. ;)

Worst case scenario that guy will initiate a chargeback if he ever figures out how. He will get the full amount back and the Pandora team will lose whatever 30 bucks or so for a chargeback.

The pandora team can never afford such a loss and will surely fold as a result. Shit, ish sure did get the best of us.

For added hilarity: he's apparently known for a little while, several weeks or so, that he wanted his money back. At ANY point in time he was free to issue a chargeback and has still been too stupid to do so. Here's hoping he won't even refresh this page and realize it and will just eat the loss.

RenegadeChic said:
I'll meet your fiver - I doubt he ever had a pre-order.

Though we must agree on what currency we're using, and settle on exchange rates beforehands

Back