Another Humble Bundle :D

yeah but even so $£€1 is rubbish and I bet there are people are paying less than that the tight wads!

Speaking of bargains, I love the sales Desura makes now and then. Bought Steel Storm for less than two bucks the other day.

I agree people are massive cheapskates. A guy in my office paid £1 for the latest bundle...then again, he's a windows and OSX user. I paid a fiver I think.

It's important to support these I reckon, purely for the support they give to linux.

I've paid at least $10 for each, but for most I paid above 10 Euro (typically E15,-). The $10 was for this one since I already owned the majority of the bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
</lurkmode>

I buy the bundles for the minimum price sometimes, but that's just because I'm a poor college student.

Should I be ashamed of myself? Should I instead pirate the games?

Come on guys, there's no reason to be "ashamed" of oneself for NOT pirating indie games. :) It's "pay what you want," not "pay what you, by some weird convoluted construction of social pressures, deem is necessary to have not 'stolen' the game".

In most cases for me, and probably some others, it's actually "pay what you can."

<lurkmode>

yeah I agree it is pay what you want but for the amount of content you get is worth much more than $1 and I know its only my opinion and not based on any factual statistics but I bet there are alot of people out there who can easily afford at least $10 maybe that amount 10 fold and they still only choose to pay $1 for all the hard work gone into making the games.

if $1 is all you can truly afford then thats fine but if $1 is all you think its worth (when you could afford more) is a joke.

p.s. even though you can pay what you want, did you know that the humble bundle does actually still get pireted :p they said so themselfs. i.e. people sharing the download links.

p.s. even though you can pay what you want, did you know that the humble bundle does actually still get pireted :p they said so themselfs. i.e. people sharing the download links.
You can easily find the bundles on usenet, in fact there are even combination bundles where you download all bundles at once. This is really sad since (if you want to be really cheap) you can legally own them all for a couple of cents.

Yup I agree, only sad people would post these on usenet I mean come on you can buy them for next to nothing!

HA! They really ARE on usenet. I've also seen GOG.com games on usenet....like literally ripped from GOG and not from retail CD/DVD

Actually, it's always in dollers isn't it and I usually put $10. God, look at me trying to justify myself here! I probably just feel guilty for my history of rampant piracy on older machines. I mean, EVERYBODY pirated speccy games didn't they? Well, didn't they? Or is this talk not allowed here? Hey man, it was in the past - I'm a changed man...man.

lol you could priate speccy games with a stereo system that had 2 tape decks HAHAHAAA.

although I had a commadore 64 game turtles which had pirecy prention (a sheet with code combinations on it :p ).

lol you could priate speccy games with a stereo system that had 2 tape decks HAHAHAAA.

although I had a commadore 64 game turtles which had pirecy prention (a sheet with code combinations on it :p ).
That code sheet certainly stopped photocopying, so much so, I could barely read the damn thing for real :eek:

I am not hip to the way it is all Steam codes and Windows only games, but I will make the purchase anyway in support of some good games, but I will be paying less than what I normally do for the Humble Bundles.

Back