Chromium Web Browser

I never said I had a problem with the name changes (it does kinda seem like you kinda wanna make people forget you with all the name changes but i dont have a problem with it), can I not use all use your previouse name if I choose to? there isnt any forums rules about this is there?
Of course i'm not doing that i had reason for making them changes,i didn't do it for fun.

anyway didnt the fullscreen button work before on firefox? I mean generally thats how the button in the bottom corner works, though I cant remember testing it on the pandora since the flash performace is poor (unless @ 240i).
You are wrong firefox can't play videos in full screen,it will show white screen but does has 240 option which makes videos run fast and as for chromium if this option comes available we will able to play youtube videos in full screen with good speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
on hf7beta1 i get to screen where it asks for search engine selction, then when it starts browser get a freeze and need to hard reset pandora.

any suggestions?

on hf7beta1 i get to screen where it asks for search engine selction, then when it starts browser get a freeze and need to hard reset pandora.

any suggestions?
Delete it from appdata then delete from trash then restart and start the pnd.

any suggestions?
yeah tried that no dice am afraid :[
Maybe your pnd has't been dowloaded properly,delete it and download it again and delete it also from appdata and so you will have fresh files,i'm also using the same firmware as you,i didn't have this problem.

Are you using latest firefox update from repo.

can someone post all of streaks pnds to facebook or something? my pandora wifi sucks with new router, and 80% of the time, it stops the download half way through and also kills any other wifi connection in my house

can someone post all of streaks pnds to facebook or something? my pandora wifi sucks with new router, and 80% of the time, it stops the download half way through and also kills any other wifi connection in my house

Hahhaah :lol:

That's just sublime!

I'm still experiencing the same issues with it too, even tried running the PND with the experimental kernel, same result. After I select which search engine to use I also get a grey box appearing in the bottom left corner of the screen, is this a rendering bug?

(null)

any suggestions?
Maybe your pnd has't been dowloaded properly,delete it and download it again and delete it also from appdata and so you will have fresh files,i'm also using the same firmware as you,i didn't have this problem.

tried redownloading no go; firefox10 works fine

any suggestions?

Are you saying your problem is sorted now.

any suggestions?

no chrome still not working, was answering your question about firefox.

but with all this cloud over streaks collection of userids looks like not going to be using his apss/package manager; a real shame.

any suggestions?

no chrome still not working, was answering your question about firefox.

but with all this cloud over streaks collection of userids looks like not going to be using his apss/package manager; a real shame.
There is latest package manager in repo,have you tried it and chrome is included.

Most websites don't work with chrome,is there any chance of getting this browser running youtube running with 240.

Once you gone through website and leave it few seconds it freezes,why is it doing that,now i understand peelie had same problem.

StreaK has left the community again (possibly, as his facebook is gone again and his SPM is apparently not working anymore) so there will be no update to this version of Chromium at this time.

Back