Different [better] picture of the official carry case?

dgame

Any better pictures or description of the official Pandora carry case? I can't decide if I want it or not by the tiny thumbnail picture on the order page.

I don't think that actually represents it, i think its a stock image. who knows if they've even made the case yet.

Im pretty sure the picture there is the GP2X case.

-Origin

mechanizeddeath said:
It looked a lot like a stock placeholder image to me. I wanted to get it, but the shipping was steeper than I thought. So I'll probably ask my mom to make a custom case for it. :D

I can see it now , a great handheld covered in what appears to be something from a martha stewart do it yourself kits.

P1040129.jpg

When it's ready we will post some photos - it's very similar to the GP2X one, the branding is minimal to avoid people knowing you have a tiny computer in it - Just the logo.

craigix said:
When it's ready we will post some photos - it's very similar to the GP2X one, the branding is minimal to avoid people knowing you have a tiny computer in it - Just the logo.

Any chance we will see a clip-on / belt carry case version?

cervante said:
mechanizeddeath said:
It looked a lot like a stock placeholder image to me. I wanted to get it, but the shipping was steeper than I thought. So I'll probably ask my mom to make a custom case for it. :D

I can see it now , a great handheld covered in what appears to be something from a martha stewart do it yourself kits.

P1040129.jpg

Why is that bird spitting up blood?

Nightwind0 said:
Why is that bird spitting up blood?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See? It's not as lame as you might think, quite violent actually. :p

What I'm picturing is a padded black vinyl or nylon bag with a side pocket or two, sort of like a miniaturized laptop bag.

And I'll ensure that my mother releases the source pattern under the GPL. ^_^

Back