Finding a proper name and logo :)

Code name is Roman numeral "I"

The next one will be Roman numeral "II" and will come out in the year MMXX

Last edited by a moderator:
How about....

The    P O T I O N

2hec0vq.png

Dragons, wizards, magic, potions... that's my line of thought there :)

I like it!    That's what we should call the liquid-cooled edition. ;)

I don't like the flare effect on the lettering though,  especially on the word Potion.

- Neelix

I'm pretty sure everyone is just going to call it a dragonbox even if its a compound name of something else. The voting options arent very good ones to choose from IMO. Most people refer to the Pandora as "a pandora" even if pandora rebirth or pandora 1ghz edition might be more accurate. I kinda like dragonfly but I can't see myself referring to it as "my dragonfly" or "my myriad" or whatever. But "my dragonbox" sounds like something I'd say.

Edit: look into the logo and you will find more than meets the eye.

After you pointed that out I did stretch my perceptions and looked deeper into your logo, and I can see what you're going for.

But let me emphasize the most important word in my last sentence: "STRETCH"

As such, if you look deeper into *anything*, you will find more than meets the eye.   ;)

If we want to include visual trickery in a logo, it has to be *obvious* visual trickery. I.e. Simple.

Man, you guys obviously take more acid than me :)

What are you seeing in there...?

oqkw3l.png

Still like this one by FaeMinx best

Pyragon15.jpg
This is a really good logo.

For all the reasons that have already been given, plus the fact that it's reminiscent of the Pandora logo for old users but original enough for new people to associate it with the new unit and eds shop.

Even without the outer ring it would still be good and usable :)

p.s Reminds me a little of the umbrella corporation too :D

Still like this one by FaeMinx best

Pyragon15.jpg
This is a really good logo.
For all the reasons that have already been given, plus the fact that it's reminiscent of the Pandora logo for old users but original enough for new people to associate it with the new unit and eds shop.

Even without the outer ring it would still be good and usable :)

p.s Reminds me a little of the umbrella corporation too :D
Me too.

I'm looking at this now and only just seeing it as a 3D object...

Like a cube floating in a cut section of another cube.

Obviously for print and such, embossing on the devices lid... This works perfect as is.

But, for more flashy stuff, like perhaps animation on website or adverts, or even a nice boot screen splash animation, some really nice things could be done with this.

I've viewed this image a lot already but only just seen it as more than a flat 2D logo

Like this :)

http://playpandora.com/temp/index.html

if the outer layer and the box was shrunk so it was all the same width maybe it could work. But it may have been used before.

Also the black border in the box and the white borders are different widths.

Outer vertical lines unintentionally slanted, should be straight down

Edit: Another variation, this one with the infinity symbol instead of temple roof/arrows - the lines should be a bit wider though.

Ok Guys. How about keeping this simple.

P2

or

P2 - Dragonbox

Simple :)

Ahh forget it... I see that I'm too late to this party :(

Back