Got Your Pandora? Tell Us Your Order Date!

If you have Pandora - Tell us your order date! -- Preordering starts exactly at 2008-09-30 14:00 UTC

• Total voters

cosurgi said:
Also I want to remind that Craigix said several times, that people who waited "too long" (according to Craigix) with reordering (re-paying) were moved down in the queue. So if you didn't pay just after you got the "reorder" email then don't expect that your pandora will arrive on par with other people's order email, but rather on par with your reorder confirmation email. And no, I don't know how long it is "too long", the typical bank transfer takes a week, and given Carigix soft heart I could wildly estimate that "too long" is longer than two weeks.

A bit of clarification is in order on this. A lot of people were waiting for Credit Card reordering to happen - it was only around the start of '09 that it was finally ruled out and a deadline for 'Bank Transfer only' reordering was set. Were only those that left it beyond THAT deadline moved back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Asmo said:
A bit of clarification is in order on this. A lot of people were waiting for Credit Card reordering to happen - it was only around the start of '09 that it was finally ruled out and a deadline for 'Bank Transfer only' reordering was set. Were only those that left it beyond THAT deadline moved back?
No one quite knows. The memory in the back of my head says it was around March '09 that Craig said he was cutting the repreorder off, but I'll be danged if it is in any way possible to find that post now.

WizardStan said:
No one quite knows. The memory in the back of my head says it was around March '09 that Craig said he was cutting the repreorder off, but I'll be danged if it is in any way possible to find that post now.

Yeah, I know the reordering cutoff date that was set (and that reorders still came in after it), what I think needs to be put to rest is at what point were reorders NOT being matched to their order position. I would assume it's those that got back on board later in the year.

Man, I wouldn't even know where this puts me, with the whole re-order of the pre-order. I didn't get my unit yet or email yet, so I didn't vote. :)
My original order was received on Sept 30th, 2008 at around 11:30 AM EST, which I think translates to around 1630 UTC.
Although I got the order number from GBAX and the charges were made to my card, I never received my order confirmation via email, until I had sent an inquiry about it. A few emails later by October 9th, it appears things were sorted out. On November 29th, I had asked if my order need to be reprocessed due to the issue with the credit cards. So after the refund, and fast forward to January 29th, 2009, the alternative payment method was received by GBAX... now just based on that, should I take a guess that my line in the queue got bumped? I sure hope it did not get bumped, but I did try to be patient and get everything done as soon as possible.

Can someone help me out by letting me know if people are still just on the initial date for pre-ordering who have received their pandoras? I'm on vacation and only have a blackberry to read the forums. I cannot see the pole with this lame browser.:(

Thanks for the help!

DixieDawg said:
Can someone help me out by letting me know if people are still just on the initial date for pre-ordering who have received their pandoras? I'm on vacation and only have a blackberry to read the forums. I cannot see the pole with this lame browser. :(

Thanks for the help!
Order 16:40 GMT on the first day
still no email, although on the pool, was has marked 16:40 and another one who order later has voted, sooooo

BTW i better not catch any one nubber voting

Below is the votes (dont want to quote incase his browser cant see it)

-------------------------------------------

If you have Pandora - Tell us your order date! -- Preordering starts exactly at 2008-09-30 14:00 UTC.
I got my confirmation email before 2008-09-30 14:30 UTC (6 votes [24.00%] - View)
I got my confirmation email before 2008-09-30 15:00 UTC (4 votes [16.00%] - View)
before 2008-09-30 15:20 UTC (3 votes [12.00%] - View)
before 2008-09-30 15:40 UTC (6 votes [24.00%] - View)
before 2008-09-30 16:00 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 16:20 UTC (1 votes [4.00%] - View)
before 2008-09-30 16:40 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 17:00 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 17:20 UTC (1 votes [4.00%] - View)
before 2008-09-30 17:40 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 18:00 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 18:30 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 19:00 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 19:30 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
N/A: later - (next question) (4 votes [16.00%] - View)
continued
before 2008-09-30 20:00 UTC (1 votes [4.00%] - View)
before 2008-09-30 21:00 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 22:00 UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-09-30 24:00 UTC (1 votes [4.00%] - View)
before 2008-09-31 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-10-01 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-10-02 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-10-03 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-10-14 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-10-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-11-15 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-11-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2008-12-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-01-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
N/A: later or earlier - (not this question) (23 votes [92.00%] - View)
continued
before 2009-02-28 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-03-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-04-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-05-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-06-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-07-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-08-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-09-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-10-30 midnight UTC (1 votes [4.00%] - View)
before 2009-11-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2009-12-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2010-01-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2010-02-28 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
before 2010-03-30 midnight UTC (0 votes [0.00%])
N/A: earlier. (24 votes [96.00%] - View)

@RenegadeChic
@DynaMight
@Eight Bit
@el_pango

if you are one-nubbers - please delete your votes. If you are not one nubbers, plese explain why do you have your pandoras earlier ;)

EDIT: do you think that I should change the but-last option into "I have a one nubbed pandora" for the sake of thse people who want to vote? (that means removing the march 2010 option)

cosurgi said:
TheDarkSpectrum48K said:
If you don't have Pandora yet OR you are a one nubber don't vote!
Otherwise your results will not be accurate
thx.

Also I want to remind that Craigix said several times, that people who waited "too long" (according to Craigix) with reordering (re-paying) were moved down in the queue. So if you didn't pay just after you got the "reorder" email then don't expect that your pandora will arrive on par with other people's order email, but rather on par with your reorder confirmation email. And no, I don't know how long it is "too long", the typical bank transfer takes a week, and given Carigix soft heart I could wildly estimate that "too long" is longer than two weeks.

When I asked if I could wait till the refund was back in my account before reordering I was assured that...

Refunds are currently taking longer than expected and it should credit your account within the next 2/5 days, this is due to the amount of refunds we are processing.

Of course you can wait, we do not expect anyone to re-order until they have received their refund. There is no cut-off time for payment.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

Hope that means I've not been re-queued

@emcp

Thanks!

Time to upgrade to a droid I guess. (b/c my phone stinks not b/c I'm still waiting for my Pandora)

@cosurgi

How about adding an option "if you are a one nubber vote here". I would like to see a total of how many one nubbers there are. I know I'm just paranoid but it seems like there are as many one nubbers as regular pre-orderers. Also it would help keep one nubbers from voting in the wrong place.

DixieDawg said:
@cosurgi

How about adding an option "if you are a one nubber vote here". I would like to see a total of how many one nubbers there are. I know I'm just paranoid but it seems like there are as many one nubbers as regular pre-orderers. Also it would help keep one nubbers from voting in the wrong place.

Done. Now people who voted, but have one nubbed Pandora, can modify their votes. Unfortunately, if they ordered very late, they cannot indicate when they ordered, if they put their vote on one nubbed Pandora, beucase it's not mnultiple choice voting. Oh well, I can't fix that.

cosurgi said:
Done. Now people who voted, but have one nubbed Pandora, can modify their votes. Unfortunately, if they ordered very late, they cannot indicate when they ordered, if they put their vote on one nubbed Pandora, beucase it's not mnultiple choice voting. Oh well, I can't fix that.
Not sure that is a problem. One nubbers have by definition jumped the queue, so it isn't too relevant where they were in the line.

tsh said:
cosurgi said:
Not sure that is a problem. One nubbers have by definition jumped the queue, so it isn't too relevant where they were in the line.

Correct. However, the idea is to get an idea of exactly how many people ARE one nubbers as these numbers are not being released. The more one nubbers there are the more slowly the queue advances.

Dixie

Polossatik said:
Still missing an "I ordered from shop.gp2x.de so this list is moot for me" option...
The option for that would be to not vote.

WizardStan said:
Polossatik said:
Still missing an "I ordered from shop.gp2x.de so this list is moot for me" option...
The option for that would be to not vote.
well, ok. I understand this urge to vote, when you already have your pandora. And also, it is boring to click every time "show results". So I added option for Polossatik ;). To do this I had to "compress time" a little bit more, and at the end it is every two months. This affected el_pango a little bit (he got shifted by 1 month), so if you need please correct your vote. Sorry for the mess, I am trying to do my best.

^ Next time just ask and I can add an option without messing up the dates ;)
edit: Doh, didn't pay enough attention, this poll is apparently not expandable any more.

What the hell is UTC? You realise that most people on this board aren't from America right, and so would need to do some googling to vote/dicipher the results? Can you please add timezone difference figures for a couple of timezones please on the first post (including GMT given that it is the standard).

Cheers

mali said:
^ UTC is basically the same as GMT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone#Examples
:huh:

Ok, cheers. I thought it was one of of the US timezones. Boy am I dumb sometimes.

Back