Got Your Pandora? Tell Us Your Order Date!

If you have Pandora - Tell us your order date! -- Preordering starts exactly at 2008-09-30 14:00 UTC

• Total voters

Copy and paste from official boards:

Order confirmation Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 20:56

Shipping confirmation Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 16:14

Get in! Looks like they're getting towards the end of day one preorders.

Oh, and I'm in the UK and my delivery confirmation is from UPS. Thought they were using Royal Mail, but obviously not. Not bothered myself but just wanted to inform.

Despellanion said:
I ordered on 28 November 2008.

? Did you 'upgrade' to a 7 day order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Order confirmation: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:16 AM (USA, Pacific Time)

Queue position estimate: 650-750

Shipping confirmation: Friday, January 14, 2011 6:04 AM (USA, Pacific Time)

Arrival: Thursday, February 3.

... and it's awesome! I'm very happy with it.

Order went through at 21:51 (GMT) on September 30th 2008.
Got my shipping email on Monday, and my Pandora arrived this morning just after 10am!

Fearfully inspected it, but glad to report no bezel bowing, no cracks, both shoulder buttons respond positively, the D-Pad and gaming buttons all feel the same. Package smell was neutral, so Jacquelyn must have given up the cigars.
I seem to have the full number of screws, though I haven't looked under the battery yet. Haven't even turned it on, as I need to go out and I'm afraid I'll jinx it. Picture for now:

asmospandora.jpg

kaprikawn said:
Copy and paste from official boards:

Order confirmation Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 20:56

Shipping confirmation Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 16:14

Get in! Looks like they're getting towards the end of day one preorders.

Oh, and I'm in the UK and my delivery confirmation is from UPS. Thought they were using Royal Mail, but obviously not. Not bothered myself but just wanted to inform.

Has anyone received shipping notice or received their Pandora with an Order Confirmation DTS later than Kaprikawn?

I.e. Have any First Batch (Not Premium) Pandoras shipped in the last 20 days?

I am guessing Asmo didn't upgrade, although his order is about 20 mins after mine and still nothing for me :unsure:

But we wait patiently :)

Massive said:
I am guessing Asmo didn't upgrade, although his order is about 20 mins after mine and still nothing for me :unsure:

That is correct, mine was a regular order, and it shipped on Monday so any this week must be in the 10pm+ (GMT) range....

Asmo said:
Massive said:

That is correct, mine was a regular order, and it shipped on Monday so any this week must be in the 10pm+ (GMT) range....

I'm glad to hear that. I was starting to get concerned that only 'premium' units were being shipped.

I wonder how many more units have to be produced to complete the day 1 orders. Mine doesn't go until they get to the 8PM GMT on day 2 @ order number 1250ish set.

It is getting hard to wait - I'm not sure if I have 2 weeks or 2 months left.

I was in 800-900 range and am pending confirmation of shipping.

I am hoping I'll hear something during next week.

I received my first day order from ED about one week ago.

I had planned to post here, so that people would see that regular orders are getting shipped too, but as soon as I got my pandora I forgot about it (and lots of other things) :)

Received mine today.
Ordered 4 October 2008 @ 16:59 GMT from Craig
Standard UK UPS delivery
Not an upgrade unit.

Shame its sitting at home while i am here at work.
Oh well hopefully the wait has been worth it.

Ys
Gdax :)

Gdax said:
Received mine today.
Standard UK UPS delivery
Not an upgrade unit.

Ys

Hmm I ordered mine September 31 2008 from Craig and it never shipped. It really upsets me to see others who ordered five days after me receive their units. I got tired of the waiting game and canceled my order today. It's too bad because the Pandora sounds like a fantastic device (on paper) but until it is available to the masses, it's only going to remain a dated curiosity in the computing world.

There wasn't a September 31st 2008. ;) Anyway, joking aside, did you contact them to alert them that you may have been skipped over? What did they say?

Gruic said:
Gdax said:
Received mine today.
Standard UK UPS delivery
Not an upgrade unit.

Ys

Hmm I ordered mine September 31 2008 from Craig and it never shipped. It really upsets me to see others who ordered five days after me receive their units. I got tired of the waiting game and canceled my order today. It's too bad because the Pandora sounds like a fantastic device (on paper) but until it is available to the masses, it's only going to remain a dated curiosity in the computing world.

.................and this is what pisses me off no end!!!!!

Whatever queue system they are using is flawed and needs sorting out.

...its not the first time this has happened so Craig what is going on?

Gruic said:
Gdax said:
Received mine today.
Standard UK UPS delivery
Not an upgrade unit.

Ys

strange, I ordered mine on October 1 2008 2.06 pm CET and still got nothing.

Ordered 1st Oct 2008 @11:31 BST (UK)

Shipping email received today 9th May 2011.

Delivery expected tomorrow.

Hang on in there - pandora will come to those who believe

Grezm

Back