How Many 'slots' Are Really Left?

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Well I've seen a few people cancel on these boards, and I've also seen people get one of the 'few remaining slots' left for a preorder.

But how many are there really? 20? 30? 500?
Just though it would be interesting to know how close to the 4000 they actually are. Maybe they are futher away than we think, we never really got an official figure.

I don't come here often, so if the answer's out there somewhere close this thread then slap me. Hard.

Ta.

I just sent a preorder e-mail, I'll let you know if I actually get it ;p

Don%27tAskNOYFB.jpg

Attachments

• Don%27tAskNOYFB.jpg
    Don%27tAskNOYFB.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 97
This forum section is full of big pictures that don't really need to be there.
It was a serious question, please don't spam useless shit :).

quote said:
It was a serious question, please don't spam useless shit :) .
If you want to get back into the first batch, go and send them a mail. If not, why do you care, anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
If not, why do you care, anyway?
Bit hostile again?
I think it's a pretty reasonable question, more interesting than some of the other topics that get posted here. Go and tell someone else off.

quote said:
Bit hostile again?
I think it's a pretty reasonable question, more interesting than some of the other topics that get posted here. Go and tell someone else off.
I'm totally not hostile, just curious :)

Kay :).
Well yeah, just thought it would be good to know. We never got an official figure, just 'we passed the 3000 mark' or 'we've had 30 cancellations' etc.

quote said:
mali said:
If not, why do you care, anyway?
Bit hostile again?

We'd probably show more interest if:

1. We thought the number was ever stable enough to give.

2. We thought there was a snowball's chance in the Bahamas that OpenPandora would give out that info openly and honestly.

The number changes. Right now, and possibly over the next few days, the number ordered will probably be dropping. Then, if OP don't crash, it will probably start rising again.

quote said:
Kay :) .
Well yeah, just thought it would be good to know. We never got an official figure, just 'we passed the 3000 mark' or 'we've had 30 cancellations' etc.

I think that's as close as we can get. ED mentioned on the German boards a while ago, that he has a queue of people trying to get into the first batch, I forgot the actual numbers, though.

quote said:
It was a serious question, please don't spam useless shit :) .

Spam-Can.jpg

Attachments

• Spam-Can.jpg
    Spam-Can.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 70
mali said:
I think that's as close as we can get. ED mentioned on the German boards a while ago, that he has a queue of people trying to get into the first batch, I forgot the actual numbers, though.

Ah I didn't know that. Interesting. I got the impression that there were quite a few available.

quote said:
mali said:

Ah I didn't know that. Interesting. I got the impression that there were quite a few available.

My version of the story:

As Craig said, some weeks ago, he has 15 free slots, I contacted ED to add one for a friend of mines to my order.
He told me to contact Craig, as ED cannot use these free slots. It looks like, they have split the 4000 slots amongst Craig, ED and Fathi.
So that ED only has a free slot if one of his orders gets cancelled.

FYI, the outcome was, that i didn't ordered a 2nd P, because my friend doesn't want to pay over 250 Euro :(

Creature XL said:
My version of the story:

Ah yes, that would make sense and shines new light on a conversation I had, which is slightly enlightening (to me). Ta for that :)

Yes, we divided the first batch between us.
I have 700 Pandoras and I'm full.
Every one or two weeks, someone cancels. However, each two or three days asks for a Pandora.
Some also ask at craig's place and get a slot... but at the moment, I got about 30 - 40 guys waiting in my queue.

Don't know how's it looking for Craig and Fatih.

EvilDragon said:
Yes, we divided the first batch between us.
I have 700 Pandoras and I'm full.
Every one or two weeks, someone cancels. However, each two or three days asks for a Pandora.
Some also ask at craig's place and get a slot... but at the moment, I got about 30 - 40 guys waiting in my queue.

Don't know how's it looking for Craig and Fatih.

Interesting news; I had not heard this. How are you splitting the order positions? By when ordered? Yours, then Fatih's, then Craigs? One from each, repeat?

This could explain inconsistencies I've seen in when people ordered vs. rough position estimates.

Back