Pandora Mascot

148geoi.jpg
That is cool, trippy, and creepy all at the same time! Kudos.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandas don't live in snowy regions like penguins do. :p So what about an crabeater/leopard/eared/harbour/weddell seal, albatross, snow petrel, southern fulmar :rolleyes: :D

Pandas don't live in snowy regions like penguins do. :p So what about an crabeater/leopard/eared/harbour/weddell seal, albatross, snow petrel, southern fulmar :rolleyes: :D
I like pandas because it works on a few levels.

1. People often contract pandora to panda, that is the obvious one
2. Pandas are powerful and can be ferocious, but can also relax and enjoy the simple pleasures (8 bit games)
3. Using a panda in tux-style, like WoD and sadata have, is a nod towards Linux, the os of Pandora and the source of a lot of goodness.

I don't really like -tan mascots. The Gorillaz one was sweet though.

(naw said:
mcx posted on Jun 1 2009, 04:51 PM"]
That is cool, trippy, and creepy all at the same time! Kudos.

-God Ginrai
Sorry, by the way my girlfriend drew that, not me :"]
What are you apologizing for? o_ô

-God Ginrai

It was like you were giving Kudos to me!

Sorry, I'm a bit hyper, atm.

It was Kudos to the artwork. You're allowed to bask in some of it's warm light, because you are the person who linked it. ;)

I quite like the -tan mascots. (The ones that are done well, that is)

-God Ginrai

I quite like the -tan mascots. (The ones that are done well, that is"]

-God Ginrai[/quote]
I suppose if they are done REALLY well and aren't just little "kawaii" (or whatever-the-hell that is) girls with short skirts.

The pandora-tan above is pretty cool. Having cords for hair is nice.

I don't think there needs to be just one unofficial mascot, though I am really liking the pandas that people are drawing.

I appreciate creativity.

-God Ginrai[/quote]
I suppose if they are done REALLY well and aren't just little "kawaii" (or whatever-the-hell that is"] girls with short skirts.

I don't think there needs to be just one unofficial mascot, though I am really liking the pandas that people are drawing.

I appreciate creativity.[/quote]I like both the Pandora-tan and the two Pandas. ;)

-God Ginrai

-God Ginrai[/quote]
I suppose if they are done REALLY well and aren't just little "kawaii" (or whatever-the-hell that is"] girls with short skirts.

I appreciate creativity.[/quote]I like both the Pandora-tan and the two Pandas. ;"]

-God Ginrai[/quote]Easy, get the -tan artist to draw her riding a Panda...

-God Ginrai

I appreciate creativity.[/quote]I like both the Pandora-tan and the two Pandas. ;"]

-God Ginrai[/quote]Easy, get the -tan artist to draw her riding a Panda...[/quote]I was actually thinking about asking the -tan artist to draw her petting WoD's Panda or something.

-God Ginrai

I can't really envision a real mascot that doesn't scare people away(notaz's from the first page) (no offense) or seem utterly generic :(

Improved. I think. But still lacking "attitude."

Nice, I like it. I'm more a fan of this sort of panda mascot than some Japanese anime girl mascot (or "pandora-tan," whatever that means; I'm not into the whole anime scene, and would prefer it if the Pandora weren't associated with it).

I think we should have a camel as the mascot. What do you guys think?

Back