Beta ptitSeb's Beta Lair

Okay I came up with this

Code:
df | grep "MYGAME" | awk -F"\ +" 'NR==1{print $3}'
Edit: Typo
I also expected the whitespaces from df to be tabs, took me a while^^

@kuru : you get the "Used" column on my side, not the Available (which is the 4th one).
On previous page I have put a slightly different scipt (same ideas anyway).

you get the "Used" column on my side, not the Available (which is the 4th one).
Ah true, I was so excited to get a number and expected it starts from $0 I didn't check it further :D
$0 is actually the whole line. Regexp things are so powerful yet so intimidating. Fun to learn a few things though.
Code:
df | grep "MYGAME" | awk -F"\ +" 'NR==1{print $4}'

So pnd of Postal is updated with a (untested on my side) test for space if extracting GoG data. It's probably the version that will go to the repo.

Just found a little time to test.
GOG datas is extracted and installed properly :cool: and working beatifully.
about game play... probably i need to disable the left nub as my alter ego is spinning in all direction

Hi all :)

I played through the first nine levels (out of sixteen) of Postal !

What about you guys ?

Cheers, Magic Sam

I compiled 2 Days before the Cmake to latest Git Version here...
...but your newer GCC on your BetaCodeblocks sounds much better :D

Is the newer Qt 5.7 with Neon Optimations from the UserRequest inside too?

And ist there an easy way to package an Folder to a Generic PND?
Example:
I ported freegish and want to package it as generic PND with one command like:
pnding ./freegish --appdata freegish -category action
Then it put out a test PND with standard Icons..without Screenshots..only for testing.
And i must only add a run.sh inside this Folder before.

Or a Step by Step Gui for packaging PNDs on the Pandora itself?
I like Guis :D

Thank you for your hard work.
Btw.
This Year i can come only for one Day to the Gamescom.

Last edited:
pnd_make.sh?
..i rnember dark you showed me something like that last Gamescom.
But i did completly forget that :D
Sorry for bothering you but is there a Howto for using that somewhere?
Freegish work realy good on the GHZ Pandora and Hoverboard is a funny little Game with Stickmen too.

Ontopic:
Unfortunaly i cannot test Moonlight because i do not have Nvidia here,cannot Test Postal because i do not own that Game.
I am glad to test your Codeblocks Beta PND soon :D

@ingoreis : just type
Code:
pnd_make.sh
and it will give some help.
But in a nutshell, you put your icon and PXML inside your folder (here freegish) and you do, in the parent folder
Code:
pnd_make.sh -d freegish -p freegish.pnd -c -i freegish/icon.png

Added PicoLove.
It is an early build , so it feature no particular GUI.
To play cartridge, download the cartdrige p8.png and put it in appdata/picolove then type "DIR" if needed, and simply type "LOAD xxxxx" where xxxx is the game number (no need to type .p8.png) then "RUN".
You can use ctrl-q to quit (the data are embeded in the png picture).

Note that, like most of the time with GLES2, it doesn't seem the CC model can handle this one, and stay on a black screen, regardless of the version of the SGX I used.

Not all cartdrige I tried worked. Some hang with an Lua error, some are damn slow, and some don't render correctly (or at all).

Yes, DuskChild sadly throws a Lua error :(

One notice, if anyone can't figure out where to put the cartridges:
Just run picolove, type mkdir test, quit it and then search the test folder in the directory tree it created inside the appdata/picolove dir.

Copy your carts there. You can delete the test folder afterwards :)

@Magic Sam : .NET is in the MonoRT pnd, and is automounted by codeblock when found. I have to update that pnd too, but for now, I still have issue with the packaging (not sure why yet, but I have issue with X11 apps on monort).

For DuskChild, the issue is in this code:
Code:
function getdist(ax,ay,bx,by)
 a=ax-bx
 b=ay-by
 a = a * 0.01
 b = b * 0.01
 a=a*a+b*b
 if a==0 then return 0--avoid crash end
 a=sqrt(a)*100
 --clamp huge numbers
 if a<0 then return 32767 end

return a--done!
end
the issue is that then "end" that goes with the "if a==0 then return 0" is after the comment line "--"... Strange it works, as it shouldn't.
I probably can hack a specific patch for this specific case.
(also, for the currious, I have forked the github of picolove on my github account).

I updated the PicoLove beta pnd. Now DustChild load and run correctly :) More cart should load now too, but some still run too slowly (Hybris) or have major rendering issues (PCart, Terrain renderer). Still, it's progressing :)

Hi all :)

@ptitSeb : I'm sorry but your beta CodeBlocks PND (CLI) doesn't work for me (Rebirth, latest SZ, ext3 partition)
type exit to close this window
bash: [: -gt: unary operator expected
--------------------------------------------------------------
Setting PATH to /mnt/utmp/codeblocks:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/bin:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/bin:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/wx/bin:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/qt5/bin:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/home/bin:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/wine/bin:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/ant/bin:/mnt/utmp/lazarus/fpc/bin/arm-linux:/mnt/utmp/monort/bin:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games
--------------------------------------------------------------
Setting PKG_CONFIG_PATH to /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/local/lib/pkgconfig:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/usr/share/pkgconfig:/mnt/utmp/codeblocks/lib/pkgconfig:/mnt/utmp/monort/lib/pkgconfig:
bash: cbpnd_cli.sh: line 61: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
bash: cbpnd_cli.sh: line 61: `fi'

Cheers, Magic Sam

Back