Should I have received my final order eMail already?

EDs latest is concern for screenshots being included in dbps, because he was worried about a repo going down and not having screenshots of the stuff he installed in his own Pyra.

Couple issues with that:

1. We didnt fund your personal project for just you ED.

2. Why isnt the concern production?

3. Why arent you concerned about the huge graphics issues?
...are you trying to piss ED off?

And no, I am not DerJochen

Omg ..i Renember him too

I am PrePreOrder Number 81 and wait a Long Time for my Pyra.
Got still no E-Mail but hey..i have Patience.

We all waited so Long for our Pyra and i understand that now with Covid19 Pandemic are Many People more frustrated to stay @home and want the Device more than before.

Do some People renember that Pandora delivering Problems in the Past?
-graigix Desaster
-first Batch production Desaster with many defective Boards
-Nub Problems..there exist a Pandora Nub Song on Youtube about that
-the terrible Case Production Problems where we waited near 2 Years for good Cases when i renember right
-and last but not least the Volcano Eruption in Island where the Cases did not got transport from England to Germany because no Flights in that Time

@EvilDragon managed all this Problems in the Past.
Without him the entire Project where Died.

He rescued the Pandora Production with Pandora Premium Rebirth Editions and solved many other Things.

I trust him that he do anything he can for us and do please never forget..
..he is a kindly Human like many here of us and he has a Shop,a private Life with his Wife too.

He do what he can and i am glad that we have him.

Shurly is only a tiny Speed in assembling now because our Lockdown in Germany
and testing every Device will need much Time too.

Was happy too here that the first Devices now go out and thought..hey i will get my Pyra very soon now..but that was before 2 Month(tm)

...and i am not Angry with that...the Opposite is here..i am happy that Delivering has begun.

It is like EvilDragon said....first Devices Delivering is ever slow and that was in the Past with the Pandora too.

On my Pyra Wishlist is:
Do anyone Renember the Pandora PNDTOOLS for Windows?

I used this Software ever for creating Pandora PNDs.

My Wish is a Software like that for creating Pyra dbps for all.
Compiling inside the Pyra and a simply a Gui for creating dbps.

To all who are still waiting for the Pyra...
...WE WILL GET THEM...only trust EvilDragon.

btw:
I am now married too sience 3 Weeks

btw:
I am now married too sience 3 Weeks
emoji847.png
Congratulations!

Cool !
Have you already agreed on the name to give to your new Pyra when it arrives?
Same Name and same Adress..no Changes for Pyra Delivering.

But my bad english and reading brings me to an Idea here..
...maybe i will give my Pyra a Name like our 2 Cats Foxy and Marylin

But Pyra is short and sound realy good in my Ears.
Because Pyra is like Fire in my Hands.

Hi and welcome here.
Only Pre Preorder People should own a PCB with a Number.
They are People who had Preordered before the real Preordering has begun.

In your Mails there should be an Order Number which is your Pyra Number.

I realise this is a tad off-topic, but I was unaware there was a Discord server. Could someone send an invite link please? The only one I could find appears to be expired.

I realise this is a tad off-topic, but I was unaware there was a Discord server. Could someone send an invite link please? The only one I could find appears to be expired.
You probably just went to the wrong one. There was an old unofficial Discord server that's no longer in use. Invites to the official one don't expire. Here's the link from the news topic ED first posted the official one in:

You probably just went to the wrong one. There was an old unofficial Discord server that's no longer in use. Invites to the official one don't expire. Here's the link from the news topic ED first posted the official one in:

I tend to avoid discord, as I found communities there to be a little annoying (younger immature types). In contrast the unofficial Telegram group (@pyrahandheld) is very chill.

Mmm, invite tastes of apples...

would LOVE to see you there :D

I LIVE

HM, instead of trow away my evenings whit Lets Plays on Youtube, maybe i could also join the Server whit my Pyra..
Is this only Text Chat? I dont have that much experience whit Discord..

On Topic: My Pyra is now 2 Months (tm) in my Pocket
Well it can do voice and video, but the Dragonbox Discord only has text channels for the regular users. The linux app is x86 only, but they have a web browser client that I have launched on the Pyra.

Well it can do voice and video, but the Dragonbox Discord only has text channels for the regular users. The linux app is x86 only, but they have a web browser client that I have launched on the Pyra.

Incidentally, the desktop client is literally just the browser client in an Electron app (I believe the browser client does have a couple features removed but really not many and I can't remember ever using them), so it probably wouldn't be difficult to make something for the Pyra...

I created a VM on one of my Proxmox nodes and installed Discord on that and use it through SPICE. I can't quite tell what uses more resources though, that or just the web client in Vivaldi.

Back