Should I have received my final order eMail already?

hahaha my spiritual brother/sister/relative. we were like the two ppl that ordered when the dragonbox shop erroneously opened up orders in december 2015, so we weren't pre-preorders but we were given an initial voucher to follow up in may 2016 to actually put in a preorder and get another voucher.
So how did Dragonbox shop handle your order? Same situation?

So how did Dragonbox shop handle your order? Same situation?
So based on my email history, US central standard time zone if that matters,
1. December 28th 2015, i asked what to do, ED offered refund or voucher, i said voucher is fine and left it at that.
2. May 1st 2016 i realized i didn't actually have a voucher and sent a dragonbox shop support message about it, got a voucher ticket
3. actually preordered May 2nd 2016, paying another 110 EUR or so on top of that December voucher

So based on my email history, US central standard time zone if that matters,
1. December 28th 2015, i asked what to do, ED offered refund or voucher, i said voucher is fine and left it at that.
2. May 1st 2016 i realized i didn't actually have a voucher and sent a dragonbox shop support message about it, got a voucher ticket
3. actually preordered May 2nd 2016, paying another 110 EUR or so on top of that December voucher
Neato. We are the shadow preorders. That which should never have been.

In that case we must entomb you in the failed pyra cases and return you to the shadow realm from whence you came.

howdareyou.png

Preordering, one bought a voucher code to be used on the actual order and that code came via email. There'll be another mail, when you can order.
In any case, you'll need to use said voucher code as authorization and partial payment, when actually/finally ordering one of the preordered Pyras. Make sure you've got that code. If you misplaced it, contact ED.
Thanks for the feedback. Luckily, I managed to get back into my old email and located my voucher code!

Yes, but a 'you can place your order now' is not a shipping notification, however long you look at it. Before a shipping notification appears ED has to register the box on the website, which suggests he's already filled the box with a Pyra. There will likely be a delay because ED is struggling somewhat to assemble functional pyras at present, so the question should illuminate how many difficulties he's having.

Edit: Ninjaed already :(

Yes, but a 'you can place your order now' is not a shipping notification, however long you look at it. Before a shipping notification appears ED has to register the box on the website, which suggests he's already filled the box with a Pyra. There will likely be a delay because ED is struggling somewhat to assemble functional pyras at present, so the question should illuminate how many difficulties he's having.

Edit: Ninjaed already :(
I know that. But other Pyras have shipped. I'm just trying to find out when mine is going to. I'm #46, and #37 actually arrived to its owner several days ago. As I'm moving, it would be very helpful for me to know when so I can make arrangements for it.

Actually, #37 ditnt arrived to its owner, but to me ^^
If I read the boards right, and the Post from its real owner it’s ok for him that I have it now, and it’s the Right Version, just whit a different Serial Number
I screw it’s file system allready, but thanks to the kind members on this boards it’s now back in business and have to load my Basic Stuff from the Debian Repo ^^

Not send from my Pyra, but my Pyra is also here whit me ^^

Actually, #37 ditnt arrived to its owner, but to me ^^
If I read the boards right, and the Post from its real owner it’s ok for him that I have it now, and it’s the Right Version, just whit a different Serial Number
I screw it’s file system allready, but thanks to the kind members on this boards it’s now back in business and have to load my Basic Stuff from the Debian Repo ^^

I'm waiting for your unboxing etc videos! :)

Yep everything in the „first impressions Thread“ because I thought it would fit better..
when I post whit my Pyra, there is also my Signature whit my Chanel ..
but sometimes I’m too lazy and use my IPhone whit Tapatalk..
I plan some more video, but today was like I said Pyra Recovery..
maybe when the next games are out on DBP, ..

Back