Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Whoop 75 that's halfway 144... The wait intensifies ;)
Post automatically merged:

And numer one didn't order yet, that's kind of epic being the first (short of daveshah) to get a production pyra, ordering at the exact moment it the prepreorders opened and then 'just not giving a sh*t" I hope at least the mail didn't get lost that would be sad.

Is there a way to figure out our preorder numbers apart from finding the PCB?. PrePreOrder when through 10/17/2015 23:29:20

@EvilDragon Ive lost my PCB and so have no idea which number pre-preorder I am, how would I know? Ordered on 19th October 2015.

Also, I'm in the UK, do you know what's going to happen with customs and shipping now Britain has left the EU?

Last edited:
@EvilDragon Ive lost my PCB and so have no idea which number pre-preorder I am, how would I know? Ordered on 19th May 2015.

Also, I'm in the UK, do you know what's going to happen with customs and shipping now Britain has left the EU?
I am nr 144 : Placed on 10/19/2015 08:55:25 (amsterdam time, GMT +1)

Yours seems really early like 5 months early

Reactions: rSl
You can cut down how long your two months feels by playing @undexsym's fucking awesome game: TWO MONTHS (on Steam and itch.io). It's way more than a novelty hype-game - it's actually an enjoyable, well-crafted game, clearly made by someone who loves the community and is super-excited for the Pyra.

I'm having a total blast playing it.

The bosses are hard, but completely beatable once you learn their attack patterns. The player-character controls really smoothly, so you're never fighting to get the game to respond the way you want. The non-boss sections aren't there to waste your time in between bosses, either, they're puzzles in their own right that ramp up in difficulty just like the bosses. You'll go from being challenged by a few weak spiders in a hallway to running across a skinny bridge, high above the floor, while simultaneously dodging bullets from two turrets and a swinging wrecking ball.

There's an amazing tetris-like upgrade grid that I haven't seen in any other game that lets you combine upgrades for things like your health, attack power, stamina, etc., and you can even upgrade those upgrades (the equipped ones level themselves up as you gain experience). The upgrade pieces themselves have different level caps, and are also shaped as different tetrominos (tetris pieces), so no too are alike. You might have an L-shaped Attack Up piece that can get to level 4, but combined with the other upgrade pieces you need in place for a certain section, you might only be able to fit a square piece in. You can either go find one (in chests or dropped by defeated enemies) or re-work your upgrade grid to fit things better.

Enjoy!

I've been lurking on the boards for a long time now, occasionally checking back every once in awhile. Needless to say, 2020 was a unique year that kept me distracted with other things. I recently remembered the Pyra, and came back to check the boards. Finally got caught up! Looking back at my emails, I pre-ordered my Pyra back in 2016, (as hard as it is to believe it's been that far back!) using some vouchers to pay for it. Would that make me a pre-order? Or pre-pre-order? Or something else? I also seem to have lost any recent emails if I did receive them earlier. I'm out of town right now, but I have my confirmation number from when I first pre-ordered it on my computer back home. I can get that information this weekend.

It's here, just arrived five minutes ago. The customs/VAT was....£0.00! I didn't pay anything, no emails asking for payment, the delivery driver didn't ask me for anything. I really think that's some sort of clerical error, but I'm not complaining. I got my Pandora for £200, now I've got my Pyra VAT-free. Someone up there likes me. Anyway, here it is...

20210127_092252.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations, and if you dont put your batterie in yet: First put the batterie in the cover, than put the Cover on the Pyra, its makes live much easyer ^^

Reactions: rSl
It's here, just arrived five minutes ago. The customs/VAT was....£0.00! I didn't pay anything, no emails asking for payment, the delivery driver didn't ask me for anything. I really think that's some sort of clerical error, but I'm not complaining. I got my Pandora for £200, now I've got my Pyra VAT-free. Someone up there likes me. Anyway, here it is...
Congratulations!

There must be something fishy going on with VAT/etc. I wonder whose responsibility it is (legally) to pay. Either way, do keep us updated.

Normally, the Customs would handle incomming stuff to see if its needs VAT to pay, i think over a set amount of Price, you have to pay VAT and Receiving Fees,
But they cant check every package, expeckly whit the trouble of the Brexit, i may be that your Package just slipped over the desk of the Customs,
so be happy, or wait for the Mail from the British Customs..

Congratulations!

There must be something fishy going on with VAT/etc. I wonder whose responsibility it is (legally) to pay. Either way, do keep us updated.
When I've bought records from the US, they've always come in via Royal Mail, and they send me an email with a link on it to pay customs duty/VAT and a handling fee. You go to their website, pay by card and then they deliver. That's what I was expecting this time, but nothing ever came. I'm assuming it's FedEx's responsibility to collect duty, but I had nothing, the Pyra just showed up.

When I've bought records from the US, they've always come in via Royal Mail, and they send me an email with a link on it to pay customs duty/VAT and a handling fee. You go to their website, pay by card and then they deliver. That's what I was expecting this time, but nothing ever came. I'm assuming it's FedEx's responsibility to collect duty, but I had nothing, the Pyra just showed up.
Pretty sure that the sellers are now responsible for VAT, I could be mistaken here, but that is my understanding.

A spoiler on your earlier post may be best, wasn't expecting to see the box...

Back