Should I have received my final order eMail already?

The moulds are already being tweaked and the lockdown hopefully won't last forever as well.
Just 2 Weeks™ to flatten the curve. Just another 2 Weeks™ to make the curve even flatter. Just 2 Weeks™ until the vaccine comes. Just 2 Weeks™ until the virus stops mutating. Just another 2 Weeks™…

I would not bet on the lockdowns disappearing any time soon. It's pretty rare for Orwellian regimes to willingly give back human rights after having taken them away. That includes the Orwellian regimes which were supposedly only started to protect the people against some danger that the MSM won't shut up about (which is virtually all of them). That's why I'm glad that at least some progress is being made despite the problems that the lockdowns present.

no government wants people locked in all the time. there are less activities to tax that way.

it just so happens there's a pandemic, so doing things as normal will make things way worse, so make sure to wear a mask if you need to go out, please stay at home if you can, etc.

also i haven't received a shipping confirmation yet (but i should be in this batch, at no. 63), but i expect it this week

Just 2 Weeks™ to flatten the curve. Just another 2 Weeks™ to make the curve even flatter. Just 2 Weeks™ until the vaccine comes. Just 2 Weeks™ until the virus stops mutating. Just another 2 Weeks™…

I would not bet on the lockdowns disappearing any time soon. It's pretty rare for Orwellian regimes to willingly give back human rights after having taken them away. That includes the Orwellian regimes which were supposedly only started to protect the people against some danger that the MSM won't shut up about (which is virtually all of them). That's why I'm glad that at least some progress is being made despite the problems that the lockdowns present.
Nono, that's not how it works at all and written like that it sounds a lot like some unfounded conspiracy theory. You see, it's 2 months™, not 2 weeks™.

You see, it's 2 months™, not 2 weeks™.
You got the waiting time for the arrival of the Pyra confused with the waiting time for the end of lockdown. The Pyra arrived in Two Months™ but the lockdown ends in 2 Weeks™. Just 2 Weeks™ to flatten the curve. Hang on everyone! We're in this together! Just a little longer! *meanwhile every small business dies while Minister "We're-in-this-together" gets paid big time like usual*

12 out of the first 75 pre pre-orderers are AWOL? I wonder where they are now. Statistically speaking, at least one of the 200 has died of covid. . .

Especially since government also pays most of the wage for my employee... so they surely don't want to keep her in lockdown any longer than needed.
no government wants people locked in all the time. there are less activities to tax that way.
You think it's about money to those who own the money presses? They can create real money as easily as they can create monopoly money. In one day they can create a million times whatever they pay that employee during a whole year. Governments are all about control, and fiat currencies are merely a tool to achieve that control.

You should probably account for the lockdowns taking more time than you think they will.

Last edited:
I sure hope so. The only thing that I care about in this thread as far as the pandemic goes is how it will affect Pyra production. I just hope that I won't have to wait for my Pyra until the lockdown is over because that may take a long time.

The moulds are already being tweaked and the lockdown hopefully won't last forever as well.

Moulds have been tweaked. Good news.
Cases have to be:
produced
shipped to ed
shipped to coating company
coated
shipped back to ed

So, 4 month.

Yep, and he clearly hasn't paid any attention at all, as we'll have around 375 coated cases which we manually fix (which is why it takes so long).

The new cases won't be needed before we used up the ones we have.

D'Oh. Someone showed the world again that all he can do is talk bullshit without being constructive in any way.

Well these Individual DPAD Cutout made every from the Early Pyra quite Unique, maybe in 40 Years, they get just that whorthfull as the Apple 1 which is on Ebay for 1,5 Million Dollar actually ^^

Its just like an Signature (Autogramm) but whit the Stanlyknive ^^

I just hope its dont get that much dirt in this case, or at least it not that difficult to open and clean up..

Yep, and he clearly hasn't paid any attention at all, as we'll have around 375 coated cases which we manually fix (which is why it takes so long).
Is it just me or would others love to see a video of these modifications? Been thinking about those prototype transparent case and what would be required to get one to fit my Pyra when it's ready.

Back