Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Greetings.
Is there any way to (very roughly) estimate when can I expect my device to be completed? I made my preorder in June 2016 and the only number I could find on the invoice is "011937".

General rule:

- If you ordered in October 2015 this is pre-preorder. You should find out your number by looking at the signed prototype pcb you got. ED will mention in the starting post by number when you should have received a Mail and can do a regular order.

- If you ordered at, or after May 1st, 2016, this is a normal preorder. You won't have a pcb, and won't know your number (you may able to guess a raw figure, but you don't have to care about it). All you might need to know is your order date. ED will mention in the starting post by date, when you should have received a mail and can do a regular order. As long as he still is mentioning numbers instead of dates in the starting post, you don't have to worry at all

the config file goes into the config shaped hole...

lol no intention of ever doing that. it was a gimmick for whats its worth thus why it never caught on. it was to show how easy it was to add lid detection in regular homebrew despite CFW taking full command.
Haha!

I seeee! Well, it's a neat gimmick but yeah.

I ordered mine the 24/10/2016, was I supposed to get an email in Jan? It could've ended up in junk but it would be deleted by now

General rule:

- If you ordered in October 2015 this is pre-preorder. You should find out your number by looking at the signed prototype pcb you got. ED will mention in the starting post by number when you should have received a Mail and can do a regular order.

- If you ordered at, or after May 1st, 2016, this is a normal preorder. You won't have a pcb, and won't know your number (you may able to guess a raw figure, but you don't have to care about it). All you might need to know is your order date. ED will mention in the starting post by date, when you should have received a mail and can do a regular order. As long as he still is mentioning numbers instead of dates in the starting post, you don't have to worry at all
FYI @Kippykip - you still have a while

How far along are preorders now btw? I have a preorder and voucher date; the preorder date is 10/18/2015

ljones

How far along are preorders now btw? I have a preorder and voucher date; the preorder date is 10/18/2015

ljones
Going by your date, you're one of the 200 pre-preorderers. ED has only contacted people in the first 75 pre-preorders so far, so he might have got to you, and maybe not.

It might help if you checked all your email addresses, as you might be one of the unclaimed pre-preorders listed in the first post.

It happened... today I received my #74 Pyra after the longest 11 day transit through priority FEDEX (it was scheduled for Monday so I am happy to have the weekend to play). Now the fun begins... where do I put PNDs? just kidding but it is as I knew it would be full of potential. Now to figure out the ins and outs. Great job EvilDragon

oh, i haven't got a shipping confirmation yet, and i'm at 63. :(
checked your spam folder?, I had mine show up in the "promotions" tab of my gmail, almost lost in a sea of other junk mail I have end up there.

ya... these are all my pyra emails
Screenshot_20210222-113354.png

nothing in spam, also nothing different for dragonbox (besides a payment confirmation).

i did ask for some other pyra paraphernalia which might slow things down

Mine was sent originally to the email I'd used when I'd placed the order. Despite updating the shop to my current email address, it was still sent to my old address that I don't have access to any more. If you've changed your email address since preordering, it may need to be resent by ED.

i'll bug ED more if he updates the ticker (from 75 to 100), but yeah, no e-mail address change that i'm aware of.

Back