Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I just have the date, the 06/2/2016.
I didn’ t found the number, was 700~800 i guess

Sorry for the hat, I haven’t read this far...

Well, sometimes I try to be funny by using old Memes and hope the others still know it’s meaning, although it’s could be not every member on this boards knows about it’s Origin ..

Sorry for annoying ^^

No worries, I’m more like a hdd in my head, I overwrite previous data to win Space in my brain
XD

Don't forget the giant jaffa cake experiment in which him+wife seemed to get too drunk to cook about half way through. And the avatar that half the forum was using after him, which was a film still I didn't recognise where you replaced the actor's face with your own.
It was from "whitnail and I" I think.. :) great movie!

And the avatar that half the forum was using after him, which was a film still I didn't recognise where you replaced the actor's face with your own.

Johnny-Depp-Ed-Wood.jpg

It was from "whitnail and I" I think..

So, I decided to pick up a pinephone with keyboard attachment while I'm waiting for the pyra (I only preordered like a year ago, it'll be a while)

And still, even switching platforms, I'm stuck waiting "two more months" for everything to ship.

(apropos of nothing other than the entertainment of anybody else who refreshes this thread every day, I thought it was kinda funny)

It's an email from the dragonbox shop with subject '[DragonBox Shop] The Pyra is a reality!', at least it was when I received mine in Februrary. The body text contains some covid-related well wishes, which I guess might be rewritten as vaccination progresses. The important contents are secret shop links that you can use to order your Pyra.

So, I decided to pick up a pinephone with keyboard attachment while I'm waiting for the pyra (I only preordered like a year ago, it'll be a while)

And still, even switching platforms, I'm stuck waiting "two more months" for everything to ship.

(apropos of nothing other than the entertainment of anybody else who refreshes this thread every day, I thought it was kinda funny)
I would recommend the same to anyone. I stopped thinking about Pyra as a product. It is a project that may deliver a functional product at some point. But it may be years, maybe the actual SOC never works properly and we must wait for a new one. Maybe we never get the amount of customized software we got on Pandora.

So just buy whatever exists and suits your needs (pinephone, gpd win, aya neo) and invest into this project only if you absolutely don't mind spending that amount.

And I assure you I'm not trolling. I want this to succeed, I payed the full price already and I will pay for better a better SOC/case/mainboard if there is ever one. That said, I'm using a gpd win right now (which I dislike for several reasons) and I accepted that it will be replaced with another gpd win before the Pyra is in shape.

Back