Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I ordered a $1400 "Pyra Prototype" on October 17, 2015. According to the top post in this thread, I should have received my email regarding my preorder by now. But the last email I got regarding my preorder was in early 2016, asking me what color case I wanted.

According to the top post in this thread I should email shop@dragonbox.de to follow up. I emailed Michael last June, and again December 31st, with the full details. I didn't receive a response either time.

What am I doing wrong?

Huh? All prototypes had been shipped out already, so I need to check that one :O
Sorry about that!

eMails is the worst way to reach me, sadly, as I'm having way too little time to sit down and reply to all mails... I've got over 1000 in the queue, and replying to 100 takes about 2 - 3 hours.
Using the live chat systems (Telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Discord) found in the shop work way faster and better.

If you didn't receive the eMail but think it's already your turn to receive the Pyra, you can check that now on this website:

All you need is your order number (which you can find in your confirmation email, on your invoice or when you log into your DragonBox Shop account).
It's 9 digits long and consists only of letters.

So I pre-ordered the Pyra back in 2016. The "Is my Pyra ready" page returns error in the ref code, and visiting the DragonBox website it only shows as status: "Pyra pre-Order" (in Red).

In my history I have that and a previous transaction which was cancelled when I had trouble with the bank wire transfer. The second time the money (£330) went trough. That is the one shown as "Pyra pre-Order".

I can PM the reference if needed, and try to sort this out...

Just made a quick test how cheat proof the System is: When i one of my allready used Pyra Ordernumbers copy in, its says they arend valid or my Pyra isnt ready yet ^^ Just as a report that the System should work and you cant have one Pyra Twice ..

Reactions: rSl
"Sorry, but either the order number you entered is not correct - or your Pyra is not yet ready to be shipped"

This doesn't answer the fundamental question: do I need to contact ED.

"Sorry, but either the order number you entered is not correct - or your Pyra is not yet ready to be shipped"

This doesn't answer the fundamental question: do I need to contact ED.
the rest of the text including the link to the post which explains whether you should have received your email yet or not should answer that question.

What exactly is it your not understanding, so I can try to fix it :)

" Sorry, but either the order number you entered is not correct - or your Pyra is not yet ready to be shipped."

I think those conditionals have very different meanings.

Can the site be changed to validate order numbers? Then I'd know my order from 2016 still exists in dragonshop and simply hasn't shipped.

Dan

Do you have an account in the shop? Then you could see there, if your order is known.

If you didn't receive the eMail but think it's already your turn to receive the Pyra, you can check that now on this website:

All you need is your order number (which you can find in your confirmation email, on your invoice or when you log into your DragonBox Shop account).
It's 9 digits long and consists only of letters.
Ok, I've entered my 9 digit code on the dragonboxshop website under guest order/tracking and it says
- Amount paid in € (was told not to post the exact amount in this forum)
- Pyra Pre-Order

What does this mean?
Thanks for clarifying.

Anyone else tried to finalize the pyra order using an additional voucher?
I have the pre-order voucher and a separate voucher which I cannot add to the order. I get this error when I try adding it:
"This voucher is not combinable with an other voucher already in your cart: Pyra Pre-Order"

This happened yesterday and I'm still waiting for an answer from ED.

I just retried today and I still can't use the additional voucher.

When trying to contact ED by email at the address that worked yesterday, I get this:
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pyra@dragonbox.de
...snip...
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<pyra@dragonbox.de>:
550-5.1.1 <pyra@dragonbox.de>: Recipient address rejected:
550 User unknown in virtual alias table

I can confirm this issue. It says that the vouchers could not be combined. I thought about trying it the other way around (first normal vouchers, then the pyra specific one), but I am hesitant to click at the scary looking trash icon next to "Pyra Pre-Order" on the cart.
I wonder if this could be because the other vouchers from 2016 are technically expired by now? However, it specifically says that they cannot be combined, not about the voucher being expired or non-existant.

@Blue Shadow
I'm not worried the coupon expired, ED is a reasonable guy and knows it wasn't used. There are options: he could add it manually, allow the exception or exchange it for another which works. I'll wait until he gets back to me.

@sareks
Thanks, I won't try that for now because I know he's busy and I don't want to bother him. He may be assembling MY Pyra for all I know. :)
Then there's the shop email address which should be fine.

What was also wierd was that when I tried to order the first time - while I was browsing for the case and the S-ATA adapter - the store threw an exception and then I couldn't even see the front page for like 30 min or so. I tried two different browsers, clean cache etc. Then all of a sudden it worked with both.
I only mention this now in case ED's not aware of such problems and I couldn't contact him after that. He must have logs to see the issue - or so I hope. I didn't copy the errors unfortunately.

@Blue Shadow
I'm not worried the coupon expired, ED is a reasonable guy and knows it wasn't used.

That's why I said "technically expired", as it could be that the shop software does not accept the key anymore. Of course this would not mean that the voucher is lost, I was just searching for a reason. But as mentioned, due to the error message, this is not that much likely anyway.

Back