Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Ok so it could be you will have a big pile of Pyra in the End on your drawer (Death Capital), only because of "Karteileichen" ? (Card Deaths)
I think, if that problem ever occurs, it will be pretty easy to solve, I expect the Pyra to have a rather high demand when it will be publicly available, as it's still a very unique design.

Reactions: rSl
Total orders: Impossible to tell, as a lot of customers don't reply / react to the emails or have used the voucher code otherwise (without telling me).

I just meant how many actual Pyras are out there in the wild as of this moment. Like how many have actually been assembled and sent off.

I hope I'm not sending the wrong tone; I'm not trying to be accusatory or combative. I genuinely just wanted to know the stats about the project. I am happy to continue waiting.

I'd like more data, but I understand it is no use at all for predicting the future deliveries. I'm about 12 hours past the last update, so I'm guessing two months is about right... The next update probably will leave my estimate unchanged...

Reactions: rSl
Now also doing better than the Mycroft AI assistant I backed in 2018. I just got an email saying backers won't get their rewards, the company is closing, but people who order now on the web store can get one (they have stock). :(
Wait what? What is the reasoning behind that?

Wait what? What is the reasoning behind that?
iirc it was because the Mycroft company itself ran out of money, but the manufacturing and shipping of new devices was all being done by another company for them. The other company wasn't going to make devices they weren't paid for so only made them for new sales.

Well, according to my order confirmation email, my order went through on 05/1/2016 20:21:45. I guess I'm just Two Months™ away from getting mine now!

Jokes aside I'm fine with waiting for mine. I know ED has put a lot of effort into making these and they're worth waiting for.

Do you know what time you placed the original pre-order?
8:05am (australian AEST time) on May 1, 2016.
I think the system got confused because I used the "is it ready" website last year instead of waiting for an email. It said it was, so I completed the order. It still took a year to actually ship.

You didn't by any chance place your preorder when the moon was waning gibbous.... did you?
It's possible, I wasn't looking outside at the time. :)

8:05am (australian AEST time) on May 1, 2016.
I think the system got confused because I used the "is it ready" website last year instead of waiting for an email. It said it was, so I completed the order. It still took a year to actually ship.

It's possible, I wasn't looking outside at the time. :)
Thanks! I was 12:45pm BST so looks like only 2 months to go....

Back