Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I too am curious, but also about the copper color case. Though from the small news thing about that, its a bit of a ways away

Anybody ? I don't know when/where to enter the voucher code !
Has passed almost 2 years...but if i recall right...yes voucher code had to be inserted after the checkout.
Please pay attention...i don't remember very well...like i said some time have passed since.

I've tried to get a refund but my attempts to contact the website/store have been ignored.

It's been nearly seven (!) years since I placed the original order. I should have learned my lesson from the Pandora debacle.

I've tried to get a refund but my attempts to contact the website/store have been ignored.

It's been nearly seven (!) years since I placed the original order. I should have learned my lesson from the Pandora debacle.
Same with me. My refund request was ignored. So refund is practically impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
That's not true, just hard to get a hold of EvilDragon, because outside of running the Dragonbox shop, managing Pyra production, heading a few Kickstarter campaigns and such..... He has a regular daytime job that consumes a bit of his time.

You likely will have better luck sending him a message on the Dragonbox Discord server link on this page:

Has passed almost 2 years...but if i recall right...yes voucher code had to be inserted after the checkout.
Please pay attention...i don't remember very well...like i said some time have passed since.
Thanks, it was in the top-right box named "have a promo code ?" or something like that.

Instead of asking him his opinion can we not get the data and see what picture it paints?

I’m curious if we are preparing for the post-500 pre-order production. Considering I placed 2 preorders in 2019, that puts me pretty far down the queue. I thought the project was gaining momentum at that time. I was following the project long before that. That was four years ago now.

What does the parts-on-hand supply look like today? Did ED order the new cases modified to improve assembly, and how many? Does ED still only have 500 boards? How long will it take for a supplier to produce the next batch? How many displays do we still have available? (I think the displays were bought in a 1000 QTY if I remember correctly) Unfortunately, at the current speed of production, there’s probably surplus of time for these parts to ordered, manufactured, and shipped to ED before he needs them for assembly.

Pyra-handheld main page: “We already have over 500 full boards produced, so we can still assemble over 300 before the next PCB production run is needed.”

I have been supportive of this project and patient, but I have to begin to question my own logic when I ordered 4 years ago in 2019, when other preorders from 2016 have still not been fulfilled today.

Like others, I did request a refund once and did not receive a response. I would still like to receive the product if I could just convince myself it will be fulfilled within a reasonable timeline. It becomes more difficult when there have been no updates for so long.

Back