Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Luxuries like the Pyra can wait. Look after yourself first.
I mean it's hardly a decision at all, I simply *can't* afford it as it is. Kinda need to make sure I can at least pay rent with the 70% wage I get after being off sick for this long...

...after being off sick for this long...
I wish you all the health you need ;)
feline-better.png

@EvilDragon I have a question: what do I do if my shipping address changes before my Pyra is ready? How do I go about making that change if I've already placed my pre-order? (I mean, not like it'll be an issue for some time yet...I placed my pre-order sometime in 2021)

You can log in whit your Account, change the Shipping Adress as you need, and when you are on line whit the Ordernumber, you still have to log in whit you account, so this should work like on a normal Order, but im not an Employe at Dragonbox, so this Informations are whitouth a Riffle (in Germany, they have the Sentence: Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr) ..
You know: Gewähr -> Gewehr(Riffle) ^^

Well units have been shipped throughout the last few months, so that is something.

to be a bit more accurate, some have shipped.
I haven't heard much after i completed my order. Was initially told it was due to the case I picked out. but afterwards silence

My place at the preorder queue is around 1000. After almost a year without checking the Pyra news, I saw Pyras available for sale at DragonBox shop. Is it that simple as paying what is left to pay and dropping off the queue? If so, why? Is there a catch that I didn't notice?

My place at the preorder queue is around 1000. After almost a year without checking the Pyra news, I saw Pyras available for sale at DragonBox shop. Is it that simple as paying what is left to pay and dropping off the queue? If so, why? Is there a catch that I didn't notice?
This is a pre-order. When you pre-order you get a voucher for the given amount against the final cost of the Pyra. So what you have already paid is not the final cost. You will receive an additional invoice when your pre-order is ready. By the looks of things it might be while.

This is a pre-order. When you pre-order you get a voucher for the given amount against the final cost of the Pyra. So what you have already paid is not the final cost. You will receive an additional invoice when your pre-order is ready. By the looks of things it might be while.
Yes, I know I made a pre-order and didn't pay the full price. But the shop's site is a bit misleading. Now I understood it is "selling" a pre-order, but you can put it on a cart, deduce what you already paid, pay the rest, choose a shipping method... as if it were already available.

Back