Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I'm not sure what you mean, I don't think there's a single quote that outperforms the rest?

The point is the quote itself has value beyond who said it. A golden quote from some guy down the street is worth more than a random sentence from the most important person in history.
Of course. I'm just saying a quote's meaning and its origin are two separate topics. They're not replacing each other.

The point is the quote itself has value beyond who said it.
"It's life Jim, but not as we know it"

And to the point where it no longer resembles an original quote.

"I'm just going to pop out, I may be some time"...

"I see dead people"
Post automatically merged:

Back to topic I almost missed the latest Pyra assembly update, those copper cases look amazing
I'm hoping whoever snags one will need posting photos or videos of it soon too. There's been a distinct lack of Pyra related gossip on the Pyra forum for too long...

Frank Drebin my IDOL!

Nice Beaver!

Well when I see five guys in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people I shoot the bastard's. That's my policy.

Not one man shall rest til he's behind bars, now let's get a bite to eat.

LAST UPDATE: 2023-07-05

Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please use this website to check if your Pyra is ready:

All you need is your order number (9-digit letter code) which you can find in your order confirmation mail, on your invoice or when you log into your DragonBox Shop account.
If your Pyra is ready to be shipped, you'll be able to finalize your order directly from that website.

Your unit shouid be ready if you have placed your order before 05/01/2016 10:28:00 (UTC +2).
I have received no confirmation email. My order number at the dragonshop is NAWZAJQZA placed on 8,13,2017. I noticed that you have just reached 5/1/2016 orders. When do you plan to start on I/13/2016 orders ? And will I receive a confirmation email ?

By the time I received mine (ordered 2022), if at all. The hypothetical interest of the pre-order payment might have covered the full purchase price of the unit.

I have received no confirmation email. My order number at the dragonshop is -------- placed on 8,13,2017. I noticed that you have just reached 5/1/2016 orders. When do you plan to start on I/13/2016 orders ? And will I receive a confirmation email ?
I think you shouldn't post order numbers in public places. You may want to delete to stop others from impersonating you and getting your Pyra. Or maybe not, I don't know or decide how things work, just saying as I understand things, I might be wrong, but just in case...
By the time I received mine (ordered 2022), if at all. The hypothetical interest of the pre-order payment might have covered the full purchase price of the unit.
If I understand you correctly you mean you expect Yogendra to get a Pyra not later than the time you will get yours, if that ever happens ?
Because on first read I understood you ordered in 2022 but already have a Pyra ?
About interest, I'm not very good at that, but I think ED is likely losing more from interest and inflation than customers. Not that you necessarily have to care, but still.

Good Old Pandora/Pyra Days when the Waiting Time was half the fun ^^, seems like not the whole Pyra Community is that patient now ..

For me the excitement is whether I win the race to raise the funds for my Pyra pre-order before ED ends Pre-orders. I'd love to be able to count myself as a pre-order supporter of the project, :)
I've been following the project for many years now. I just want to see it succeed as It's values fully align with my own. Go ED! :)

Good Old Pandora/Pyra Days when the Waiting Time was half the fun ^^, seems like not the whole Pyra Community is that patient now ..
I'm still more than happy to wait, but it would be more "fun" if there were more activity in the forums; both from us waiting, and tidbits from those lucky enough to have one already.

I think most people at this stage fell bad for pestering ED for news, and other than (meagre) progress that is out of our hands, there's really not much to discuss our complain about.

However, I do really appreciate your positive activity in the community, and those of many other members still posting in other areas.

Waiting Two Months™️ was never more fun than at Pyra..
Says one who has been waiting Two Months for a Pyra but then Two Months with a Pyra.
You were one of the first prepreorderers and one of the first users who got a Pyra, if I remember correctly?

Im aktually the 28 th Pyra Pree Orderer .. I though back then, as i was quite late on the Pandora Preeorder this time i order quite early..
Therefor i got one of the early Mass Produktion Pyra, whit all its flaws, par example Black Nub Caps, instead of cool transparent one, a quite blocky cut out dpad hole, etc ^^

I finally received my Pyra email! I'll have to wait until Monday to finish the order because I'll have to shuffle some money around to the account I use for online payments, I basically only transfer money to it when I know I'm going to buy stuff ahead of time and I had no way of predicting the timing for my Pyra. Should've bought more gift cards I guess. :)

My Two Months™️ are obviously also over (acutally almost 8 years \o/ --- so glad to order the 4GB version back then, I still wonder how many LTE Bands the old modem is not capable of ... My Smartphone got kinda useless that way) , just received my "Pyra is ready" mail.
I ordered the Copper one, so I guess it's another Two Months™️ till I get it :cool:. I also have a clear case, so maybe I*ll post some frankenpics.

Back