Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I finally received my Pyra email! I'll have to wait until Monday to finish the order because I'll have to shuffle some money around to the account I use for online payments, I basically only transfer money to it when I know I'm going to buy stuff ahead of time and I had no way of predicting the timing for my Pyra. Should've bought more gift cards I guess. :)

My Two Months™️ are obviously also over (acutally almost 8 years \o/ --- so glad to order the 4GB version back then, I still wonder how many LTE Bands the old modem is not capable of ... My Smartphone got kinda useless that way) , just received my "Pyra is ready" mail.
I ordered the Copper one, so I guess it's another Two Months™️ till I get it :cool:. I also have a clear case, so maybe I*ll post some frankenpics.

Please can you say when you placed your orders, were you pre-pre orderers or did you order when normal preorders went live on the 1st May 2016?

My Two Months™️ are obviously also over (acutally almost 8 years \o/ --- so glad to order the 4GB version back then, I still wonder how many LTE Bands the old modem is not capable of ... My Smartphone got kinda useless that way) , just received my "Pyra is ready" mail.
I ordered the Copper one, so I guess it's another Two Months™️ till I get it :cool:. I also have a clear case, so maybe I*ll post some frankenpics.

I'm in the same position, I got my email yesterday and completed the order (after being a bit dim finding my voucher code). Went with black though. Seems like a there's a few new Pyras on there way out there.
Post automatically merged:

Please can you say when you placed your orders, were you pre-pre orderers or did you order when normal preorders went live on the 1st May 2016?

Mine was 1st May at 12:49 (according to the Dragonbox shop email).

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Personally i dont think the timeframe of when the first payment of the preorder matters much as the timeframe has always been available on the first post.

Now completion though..

Ive completed payment june of last year and no shipping update since. Granted, this was when the option for copper was available during production of those cases.

Another factor is whether or not your order is stuck between other non completed orders which, sadly mine seems to be. Im sure its to make sure the order que is followed and nothing jumps ahead. (At least this is my understanding when i had asked)

I was expecting another wait though so it is not a bother.

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
Finally! I have received by order e-mail. I placed my order but when adding my preorder code it just says the code is invalid. Any Idea what could be wrong? I have the pdf voucher and I have entered the "HS Code" which is a 8 digit number.

Ah! I finally found it! In the confirmation email I had received back the when I ordered there is another code. That one worked. :) By the way, my order date was 05/02/2016.

Last edited:
Have not been here in quite a long while but I received an email that my long awaited Pyra is ready to be built and shipped!
My order date was May 1, 13:24:33 2016.
:)

So production is now on the second day of actual preorders at this point! Sounds promising - does that mean we're past the peak regarding the volume of orders in a shorter period of time? Hoping the orders will be arriving for later pre-orders a little more quickly now...

Shocking... :confused:
Finally it happen. Well, our order was 10 hours to late. :'(
Date is 05/02/16, but 8pm. Maybe there are a few members who cancel their order. :$

For the next PreeOrder Produkt from Dragonbox, i would Recomand copying over the Voucher Code in an TXT File like i did back then, but you have to save it locally: Whit my Experiences (for Sience!! ) whit Microsoft OneDrive i found out its dosnt save TXT Files in the Cloud ..

Great to see so much action here. :)
Agreed, glad to see Pyra devices being sent out.

It felt extremely weird to be the only new Pyra owner.
Hopefully the Copper painted battery plate cover case tightness issues are fixed for new Copper Pyra owners.
If not, the fix for the Copper Pyra battery plate tightness is simple,
(sand down/clip away the injection molding process burrs on the unpainted side of the battery plate cover)
but very dusty/messy.
Keep your Pyra covered or better yet in another room while you sand down the injection molding process burrs.

Ah! I finally found it! In the confirmation email I had received back the when I ordered there is another code. That one worked. :) By the way, my order date was 05/02/2016.

How do I find that code? I have two order confirmation mails and I can't find any code that works.

How do I find that code? I have two order confirmation mails and I can't find any code that works.
It'll be in a separate email not in the emails that confirm the Pyra preorder, mine had the subject line "Thanks!"

Back