Simple question

I need to transfer to ED's shop? how do i go about doing that?

Write a PM to ED.

Long story short: the company which putted the cpus on the mainboards destroyed a lot of chips and boards. So the money they destroyed must be made by sales of new pandoras. The new Pandoras are way more expensive. The price difference between the production cost (around 250€) and the price in the shop (440€) is used to buy the parts for the preorder Pandoras which were destroyed by the mainboard company (an international lawsuit would be to costly and take too long).

The "get my preorder pandora price now" is on this site, it the component costs I think: https://www.dragonbox.de/en/27-main-consoles-and-upgrades

So do I have a classic edition then? https://www.dragonbo...-classic-1.html

It says refurbished PCB... wtf..

If I'm getting a recycled pandora after waiting 3 years and there are all these newer upgraded versions and people are buying em and recieving them now then Im getting a refund. 700 bucks. seriously.
No refurbished unit for you unless you ask for it, and no 700 bucks unless you want the latest edition.

You originally ordered the "Classic" version, but that's no longer available except with the refurbished PCB. If you wait until Open Pandora Ltd. can afford to ship your unit, you will instead get a factory fresh "Rebirth" one at whatever price you have already paid for your "classic" order. If you upgrade your order, you get the "GHz" edition, and hopefully get it sooner, but pay extra.

And as far as I understand the situation, Linuxswat's suggestion (where you make a separate deal to pay the difference between the preorder price and the new price of the Rebirth edition, and get your non-GHz unit shipped right away) would have to be arranged via Craig's UK company, if it's at all possible. Michael in Germany is able to offer a GHz upgrade path for Craig's preorderers because the price difference (which the customer will pay to Michael) more or less covers the bare production cost of the unit. Basically he's offering to sell units at cost in order to reduce the preorder queue -- whether Craig ends up owing Michael the original prepaid amount I don't know. Anyway, since the price difference from a preorder to a Rebirth unit is lower, it wouldn't cover the cost of the machine being shipped; so I'd be surprised to hear this accepted.

Back