Tuesday Pre Orders

It was 9:11 in Adelaide when I went to type this. Sony should be waking up or at work by now.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen his awesomeness lately. He's not stalking room to room with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers, is he?

Apparently not.

I guess the pre order section Ed will have up tomorrow will have google checkout and hopefully paypal.

It is Tuesday in Germany.

The site is already setup, the link will be made available to the public this morning, though I will send the link to everyone who asked to order a Pandora via mail already tonight a bit earlier.

PayPal is included, but Google Checkout isn't... Google Checkout only works for merchants from US or UK yet.

If anyone has any other payment ideas, let me know.

PayPal has pretty high fees :(

paypal? again? won't that cause the same problems it did the last time?

paypal? again? won't that cause the same problems it did the last time?

For 10 EUR preorders? I doubt it. :)

The final won't have to be made before the Pandora is ready to ship, so there won't be an issue with PayPal as well.

I've got payments for about 5000 EUR per month done with PayPal anyways, those 10 EUR won't do much harm.

I thought the problem was paypal's 30 day preorder policy, not the amount of funds being transferred. Although, I guess you don't care if you have to refund the 10 bucks since it's mainly just to prove to investors that the pre-orderers are serious buyers.

I thought the problem was paypal's 30 day preorder policy, not the amount of funds being transferred. Although, I guess you don't care if you have to refund the 10 bucks since it's mainly just to prove to investors that the pre-orderers are serious buyers.

True, but those 10 EUR will most probably go unnoticed as well.

No big deal refunding them in worst case and letting the users preorder later.

It is Tuesday in Germany.

The site is already setup, the link will be made available to the public this morning, though I will send the link to everyone who asked to order a Pandora via mail already tonight a bit earlier.

PayPal is included, but Google Checkout isn't... Google Checkout only works for merchants from US or UK yet.

If anyone has any other payment ideas, let me know.

PayPal has pretty high fees :(
pre ordered as prommissed cant wait. thanks again cant wait :)

amazon payments?

Heh - has the exact same fees as PayPal:
yes but more options for the buyer :p

Well, they don't allow that the buyer sets the price himself and they have JavaScript code to integrate the button, which is not really useful :/

Why not check the website of the Humble Indie Bundle?

They do Amazon payments as well - and there this seems to be no problems.

Actually the have a new bundle on sale, so it's a good chance to check out how they scripted it ;)

I ordered all my bundles over Amazon payments because I don't trust paypal a shit.

But maybe they also have a special agreements the OP project will not get...

Back