Underappreciated Games That Need A Sequel

Voidrunner on the vic/c64. It's pure Minter madness, I particularly liked the moving shapes on the backgrounds. But this game could benefit from particle etc. effects a lot, give it tempest2000 ++ treatment. Other minter games as well, maybe a playable (by humans) hellgate.

EDIT: Wizard of Wor!! The best two-player game ever! Definitely needs a remake.

I'd like to see another Wizards and Warriors game, but with better controls.

But what I'd *really* like to see is another Shatterhand game. Just a one-off Jaleco platformer. Except you wear sunglasses and beat up robots with your cyborg fists. You punch bullets. It's so badass. WP says it was based on a Japanese TV show, I wonder if they'd be afraid to revive it since in the Japanese market it was based on an existing character.

The music is great, the graphics are great. Like Ninja Gaiden, but no cutscenes, and a little shorter.

lizard808uk said:
Rise of the Robots?
<
Forsaken for the N64 was an awesome multiplayer.. not sure if its worth a sequel, also G-Police on the PSX was quite a good shooter as far as I recall.

Me and the entire Forsaken community definitively think worth a sequel !! Or at least a source port with an ever growing list of features and improvements (http://fly.thruhere.net) :] I'm looking into a Pandora port also. Please see this post for more information or check out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
You retrogamers should stop living in the past!

That said, there is only one game that needs a sequel and that is: Samantha Fox Strip Poker.

b_o_b said:
You retrogamers should stop living in the past!

That said, there is only one game that needs a sequel and that is: Samantha Fox Strip Poker.

Yeah!!!, Pixelated boobs for the win. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back