What app / game do you want to see? :)

What about Carmageddon 64? Not as good as the original but still.

Google told me there was a PSX carmageddon, that may of not been as Censored as the Nintendo version.

Here's my wish: a demonstration of Pandora and external monitor via USB-to-DVI solution (e.g. DisplayLink). How does that sound?

Cheers,

Matthias

Hi,

i would like to see OpenTTD on the pandora. In my opinion one of the best open source ports ever and it should be perfect to be played on the pandora...

ECS

I've seen Powder is available to download... but there's no Nethack / Slash'em for Pandora? A tiled nethack would be sublime!

What about the PDA functions of the Pandora?

I have been eager to see what the Pandora can do with day-to-day organizing:

- Jotting down dates and meetings into a calendar

- Mind mapping demonstration (usage of Freemind?)

- Jotting down quick notes for ideas on the go, with both keyboard and stylus (Xournal?)

- Creating reminders

I am unsure how general PDA functions are implemented into the Pandora system so I would greatly welcome anyone else interested in this subject to add anything I missed!

What about the PDA functions of the Pandora?

I have been eager to see what the Pandora can do with day-to-day organizing:

- Jotting down dates and meetings into a calendar

- Mind mapping demonstration (usage of Freemind?)

- Jotting down quick notes for ideas on the go, with both keyboard and stylus (Xournal?)

- Creating reminders

I am unsure how general PDA functions are implemented into the Pandora system so I would greatly welcome anyone else interested in this subject to add anything I missed!
That's very limited so far :(

What about to read a movie Xvid or X264?

Pandora can read it smoothly?

That's what I'm talking! :D

Some classic RPGs on Pandora! Playing Planetscape Torment or Icewind Dale on Toilet seat :D ROFL

Never enough of that!

Hey ED, where can i get the Pandora Presentation PDF you show on your application part 1 video?

What about to read a movie Xvid or X264?

Pandora can read it smoothly?

Just from my experiences with similar hardware..( beagleboard ) Xvid seems to decode fine even when streaming over ethernet, however x264 seemed to be a bit choppy, even if I copy the file directly to the SD card.

I'd really love to see a gps navigation tool as I'd like to use the pandora in my car for music and navigation. Could you show something like that please?

Google told me there was a PSX carmageddon, that may of not been as Censored as the Nintendo version.

You'll be pleased to hear that this works fine, perhaps on the slow side and the handling of the game itself feels pretty poor but its certainly playable and goryish. Only real issue is the cutscenes all have a transparent layer of garbage lines displayed over them.

Hey ED. I'd like to thank you for the work with 1VpD... Those always bring a little extra color and joy to my days. Those 2 Vids about the apps... I could almost feel the Pandora in my hands, taking notes with Xournal during my college classes. There is a whole new level of usefulness to explore with the Pandora.

Anyway, my suggestion came up when watching the TV-Out vid. It's not really a suggestion, more of a request. I was looking forward to a 1VpD regarding TV-Out but, although this one was pretty good, something did not felt right... It felt like the pandora was outputting directly to the camera, not to the TV. So, could you please make another 1VpD about TV-Out, but actually showing you, the Pandora and the TV?

For content of the video, you could show some more N64 emulation, also some PSX emulation. OH! And of course you could show some homebrew games running on that Plasma Screen! ;)

My last suggestion regards the Apps videos. I'm not even sure the Pandora can handle these softwares, or perhaps they are not as easy to port/compile, but I was really looking forward to the OpenOffice apps running. Also, is it possible to have Eclipse or NetBeans running on the Pandora? It would be fantastic to the those software running :lol:

Well, I'll be only hoping to see those Vids for now =]

Thanks ED :D

Hi Evildragon

I am loving the videos. As for me the Pandora is primarily for nostalgia through emulation of games I played in the 80's and 90's I would love to see a video of emulating the Amstrad CPC. I owned both a 464 and a 6128.

Some games I would suggest if you do so are: Sorcery, Trantor, Thrust, Spindizzy, Exolon, Antiriad, Driller, Boulder dash, Renegade

Thanks !

Back