Your pandora has been shipped

Dear Jacquelyn,

I have never asked you for my position in the queue.

Therefore, please bump me up the queue to before that Wermy fellow.

Thanks very much,

may88

lol She doesn't seem mean enough to bump people out of spite. :)

may88: You'll have to upgrade to a 7-day Pandora then. :D
I'm sure she's not. It was worth a try. :p

What? Buy my Pandora again? No thanks. Anyway I rather like waiting. It's just that I don't want to do too much more of it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well, guys... I recieved my shipping notice on Jan 17th, 10 business days and 13 calendar days ago. Still no Pandora.

How long do you think I should wait before e-mailing and asking for a tracking number, to see if it's hung up in customs or something? It shipped Airmail from UK to Texas.

airmail could be very long... (up to 1 month)

anyway, get your pandora quickly, i'm in a hurry for your painting homebrew^^ :p

( http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51981-painting-homebrew-for-pandora/page__p__813368 )
one of the first things I will work on when my pandy comes in!

checked the mail today, still nothing. i better not be waiting another 2 months.

What is the name of the e-mail we should be looking at? I search 'Pandora' and the ealiest ones are where I'm talking to Jacquelyn after my payment was received.

Did the e-mail not have Pandora in it? Better yet, what e-mail address was it from? I rarely ever trash e-mails so I have no idea why I would be missing it.

Yeah, the earlyiest email I have from that address is the one saying that the bank crapped out and I have to send a money transfer, noting before that e-mail. I communicate a few times with my order number so it is obviouse that I ordered before the bank went all weird. In fact I remember getting my money back when that happened. I never thrash e-mails, I use gmail and always archive every e-mail so I don't know what is going on.

EDIT: Ah ha, got it. For those having trouble finding that e-mail do a search with your order number, the e-mail is actually from gp2xmobile@gmail.com.

Ok, so the date and time for the e-mail is Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:05 PM. Is that a time that will ship soon?

Ah, that's sad, when I paid the first time I had two coming, why the heck did I drop it down to one the second time I paid? I'll probably always regret that.

EDIT EDIT: Hey, something funny is going on, got this off the other thread, apparently someone who ordered 51 minutes after me got their's 8 days ago. Or it shipped, don't know which.

26 Jan 2011 : Sep 30 2008 20:56

I'm 20:05 aren't I? Mine should have already shipped! Is this true? Should I contact Jacquelyn?!? Or am I making a mistake?

EDIT EDIT: Hey, something funny is going on, got this off the other thread, apparently someone who ordered 51 minutes after me got their's 8 days ago. Or it shipped, don't know which.

I'm 20:05 aren't I? Mine should have already shipped! Is this true? Should I contact Jacquelyn?!? Or am I making a mistake?

You first need to check that both of you were in the same timezone :)

Otherwise, the email clients will report a few hours of difference ;)

You first need to check that both of you were in the same timezone :)

Otherwise, the email clients will report a few hours of difference ;)
Ah, ok, didn't want to e-mail before I knew for sure.

EDIT: I live in the US, and it is -7 form England's 0, so that would be Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 03:05 wouldn't it? Crap, I'm not even a day one pre-order. Or is the time stamp on my e-mail the senders time? I don't know, I think it is mine.

If the number of order times posted wasn't so sparse, the worries about time zone might not be so bad. The last time anyone has admitted to receiving a first batch unit is so far 26th Jan I think, but my guess is that a few more have arrived (just people are not sharing the information with the forum)

I think waiting for UPS is far worst then waiting the last 2 years....

So near yet so far, I'm dying here!!!

EDIT: I live in the US, and it is -7 form England's 0, so that would be Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 03:05 wouldn't it? Crap, I'm not even a day one pre-order. Or is the time stamp on my e-mail the senders time? I don't know, I think it is mine.

if you have original email, you can check source to see time zone, ex:

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 13:31:17 +0200

it means that this mail was sent 1:31PM, at GMT+2 time zone

How do you do that? I use gmail, I don't see how to do that on it.

^ Open the mail and click on "Reply" in the top right corner of the message.

Select "Show original."

Select "Show original."
you need to click on arrow near "Reply", not "Reply", then dropdown menu will appear, where "Show original" can be selected

How do you do that? I use gmail, I don't see how to do that on it.

If you look at your message in GMail, there is a little down-pointing arrow in the top right corner that folds out a menu. This menu contains the item Show Original. This will show the message in all its multi-headered glory, including, if I'm not mistaken, a header showing the real sent time, in UTC.

EDIT: There is a whole clan of ninjas here... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Select "Show original."
you need to click on arrow near "Reply", not "Reply", then dropdown menu will appear, where "Show original" can be selected
Ah, I was in basic HTML mode so that is why I couldn't see it.

Yep, I'm: Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 03:05:23 +0100 (BST)

Sucks, I'm not even a day 1 orderer like I thought.

EDIT: Oh, in basic HTML it has it own link, still didn't see it until I switched back though.

If the number of order times posted wasn't so sparse, the worries about time zone might not be so bad. The last time anyone has admitted to receiving a first batch unit is so far 26th Jan I think, but my guess is that a few more have arrived (just people are not sharing the information with the forum)
I noticed one got there's on the 28th or 29th here. I think if people post picks or impressions when they get their Pandoras it's a good way to gage if they are shipping.

Back