Your pandora has been shipped

I just got my conformation!!! I promised myself I wouldn't respond to this thread, but I can hate myself later I'll have a Pandora in 2-12 days! Time to start a check list to be ready for it.

1. make sure all stupid bugs are gone from PEF.

2. Download any source required to create a subsonic client for the OP

3. Learn lib-mpd

4. Pray my 32gb sd cards get here before the Pandora or I'll be sitting staring at my new "best friend" till they do.

5. start ripping my psx games.

So much to do. :)
Premium or queue? What time was your confirmation?

... and I was also given an 850-950 approximate queue number, by the way.

Sheez, I was hoping we were much further down than the line than that. My last queue update in June was 1400-1500, so I reckon at least another two months for me....so depressing. Every time I think things are actually speeding up, reality strikes. Gutted.

I just got my conformation!!! I promised myself I wouldn't respond to this thread, but I can hate myself later I'll have a Pandora in 2-12 days! Time to start a check list to be ready for it.

1. make sure all stupid bugs are gone from PEF.

2. Download any source required to create a subsonic client for the OP

3. Learn lib-mpd

4. Pray my 32gb sd cards get here before the Pandora or I'll be sitting staring at my new "best friend" till they do.

5. start ripping my psx games.

So much to do. :)
Premium or queue? What time was your confirmation?

I upgraded to a premium as of Friday last week.i got impatient and i had some extra cash.

But looking at the time stamp of P1r's order I was the same day about an hour or so after him.(dammit) i hope they use my 'donation' wisely ;-p

I can't find my original email though. Or whether I got UPS or standard mail. I never asked about the queue number.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems it takes the OP team a week to put out one hour of queue time so It looks like it will be about 5 more weeks for me. . . I hope that orders slowed down around 23:59 so I can get mine sooner!

Got my shipping notification on Tuesday 15th. (woohoo!)

Honest to goodness day-1 preorder, not a premium.

Now begins the next wait.

I've managed 2 1/2 years, I'm sure I'll survive the next week or two. :)
When did you get your order number, date and time, what time zone are you in, ect. ect. ect.? Just curious if we are through day 1 yet.

I just received mine as well, so we're not through day 1. My confirmation email data:

Received: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

... and I was also given an 850-950 approximate queue number, by the way.

Damn it, I was hoping that we were well into the 1st of October by now :( .

Damn it, I was hoping that we were well into the 1st of October by now :( .

I feel your pain brother.. this has got to be the contemporary equivalent of being on a medieval torture rack

Code:
from	Michael Mrozek <shop @ gp2x.de>

to	Grant Johnson <johnsongrantr @ gmail.com>

date	Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 4:01 PM

subject	Your gp2x Shop Order has been received.

mailed-by	sina.gepixelt.de

gp2x Shop

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 2716

Detailed Invoice: http://www.gp2x.de/shop/account_history_info.php/order_id/2716

Date Ordered: Tuesday 30 September, 2008

Products

1 x Pandora Handheld () = 209.24EUR

Sub-Total: 209.24EUR

German Post (Dispatch to US:  (1 x 0.55 kg)): 29.00EUR

Total: 238.24EUR

also on ED's shop there's "order's I've placed" and view the details on the order will give you the order number

My premium arrived today, less than the 7 days promised!!

Other than a weird, almost melted look to part of the case lid, everything works fine!.

picodrive is great, but i wish there was a thread on what best speed to play SNES games. I cant get starfox running great as on evildragons youtube page even at 700mhz, i'm worried of melting the thing if i go any higher!

Overall very happy, time to have another go !!!

:)

Code:
from	Michael Mrozek <shop @ gp2x.de>

to	Grant Johnson <johnsongrantr @ gmail.com>

date	Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 4:01 PM

subject	Your gp2x Shop Order has been received.

mailed-by	sina.gepixelt.de

gp2x Shop

Order Number: 2716

Detailed Invoice: http://www.gp2x.de/shop/account_history_info.php/order_id/2716

Date Ordered: Tuesday 30 September, 2008

Products

1 x Pandora Handheld () = 209.24EUR

Sub-Total: 209.24EUR

German Post (Dispatch to US:  (1 x 0.55 kg)): 29.00EUR

Total: 238.24EUR

also on ED's shop there's "order's I've placed" and view the details on the order will give you the order number

Ah.. OK, thanks for that..

Unfortunately for me i have ordered from Craig's store aka.. the lap of the gods

i'm worried of melting the thing if i go any higher!
Shouldn't be a problem. ARM tends to lock up (forcing a restart which will reset everything to standard speeds) long before it overheats enough to cause any damage.

I'm about 35 away from getting mine from ED's shop based off of someone getting theirs yesterday and their order number (my order is 2716)

my order time was 30SEP2008 21:01 GMT so it sounds like the both shops are still about in line with each other

I'm sure it will be any day now

Orders were a LOT less form 21:00 until 00:00... most people ordered at that time already.

I checked, and I'm not too far away from Oct 1st.

After that, it thins out :)

lovely, so Oct 1st orders in the DE shop may hope to get them from the next batch send from Craig to you?

2 Months ® becoming slowly closer to 2 Weeks ®

This thread being pushed off the front page kinda worries me, does that mean that last week Pandoras slowed down or stopped shipping? I now the ICP slowed it down a little, but only two days at the most as that is all it would take to assemble them all.

Anyway, hopefully more shipping notices get sent out soon and wouldn't want this thread to be buried as it would just be replaced with a new thread creating more pointless threads.

As far as I know they're waiting for a delivery from the CC or of CC (I don't actually know what CC means so this has been confusing me). I thought CC meant Case Company but the status page says that they have a couple thousand cases already.

So yeah, I think they're waiting for a delivery of something.

CC is short for Circuit Co. AFAIK. This is the company in the States that is creating the circuit boards for the Pandora.

CC is short for Circuit Co. AFAIK. This is the company in the States that is creating the circuit boards for the Pandora.
Ah I see. Has Craig given any indication of when they expect the boards? I don't want to get impatient but I would like to get mine soon so that I can work on my game for the platformer competition!

Back