Finished Case Photo!

Does MWeston have the little rubber bumpers for the circular pads at the top edge?
That would just about complete the deal.

Great work.

Now, let's hear if the cases meet the "THUMBS UP" requirement for mass production.
What say you, MWeston?

I am sure the second letter of the second Greek word should be a greek letter "RO" which looks like a lowercase P rather that the greek letter for L.

kalos irthate instead of kalos ilthate.

Sphinxter said:
So did Sega.
If only they had.

Instead we had to watch for the last eight years as Sega made abominations of their most well-loved franchises.

Last edited by a moderator:
now i really believe interpol would be logging these forums, wevev got cat killas, post killers,etc. what would be next?

christmas came early.
thats right, even christmas can't hold out long while in the presence of this, and his CineScreen monitor knows all about it.

second exodous said:
DroneB Dev said:
btw confirmed thing is just a joke please dont take it that serious also because those are just photoshoped mock ups
I realise that, but man, that Atari one I would send in my case to a silk screening company to have that done. The SNES one is cool also but you would need a white case.
If you can get a decal cut, you could probably do that (maybe something like DecalGirl might pick up on this), maybe some orange paint for the buttons. ;)

second exodous said:
All buttons/keys are marked, enough to use, the lights might be unmarked but do you really want to wait longer to know what the lights are or could you just look in the instructions once and have it in your brain?
Agreed, and if you're older than the Halo et al generation who are used to every computer/video game to come with tedious, embedded tutorial sequences that interactively teach you the most trivial gameplay elements by giving direct orders to do this and that, you remember how we used to learn to play relatively complicated computer games in the past just by the process of iteration by generating input and observing the output, i.e. trial & error. Kids are so dumb these days.

fiori_musicali said:
second exodous said:
All buttons/keys are marked, enough to use, the lights might be unmarked but do you really want to wait longer to know what the lights are or could you just look in the instructions once and have it in your brain?
Agreed, and if you're older than the Halo et al generation who are used to every computer/video game to come with tedious, embedded tutorial sequences that interactively teach you the most trivial gameplay elements by giving direct orders to do this and that, you remember how we used to learn to play relatively complicated computer games in the past just by the process of iteration by generating input and observing the output, i.e. trial & error. Kids are so dumb these days.
thx for teh environment, gramps.

OMFG!!! I tink I died and gone o heaven. Thank you OpenPANDORA team, thank you. I love you all. B)

i_love_you_heart_animation.gif

Wow. That's a thing of beauty. The more I look at it the more inclined I am to say ship it without the silk screen -- I think the opposite to one of the above posters, I think it looks uber-cool just the way it is.

Dead1nside said:
Wow. That's a thing of beauty. The more I look at it the more inclined I am to say ship it without the silk screen -- I think the opposite to one of the above posters, I think it looks uber-cool just the way it is.

nah it looks too plain without it

StalkS said:
Cannot wait to see the Top lid and the bottom of the finished unit now they have sorted the shrinkage Issue. WooHoo!
Someone has not been paying attention...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6m1y01LXtM&feature=player_embedded

ndbsolar said:
StalkS said:
Cannot wait to see the Top lid and the bottom of the finished unit now they have sorted the shrinkage Issue. WooHoo!
Someone has not been paying attention...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6m1y01LXtM&feature=player_embedded

Your right!! I was just browsing through the forums on my phone. Didn't see that! Thanks! It looks the NutZ!

why does it take so long to turn on after he flips the switch?
and then the boot-up seems to take an eternity...it takes 1minute 8 seconds to go from switching it on to seeing the desktop! my PC boots into Win7 faster than that!

when he closes the lid, it seems to slam shut pretty hard and you can hear the plastic smack, is that because there's no rubber pads on the lid like there is going to be or?

and on the top of the lid it looks like the plastic is a bit weird or something I can't explain it, maybe it's just the shine from the light or something though.

Back