Pics Of Final Keymat

BackAssward said:
Well, you seem to be justifying it's existence, I am asking why you are justifying it over them having made another choice... not asking for it to change. E.g. *is* it more important than another choice? Serious question, not a troll. I am just wondering if I am somehow missing something important by never having seen it or used it.

He was joking. This is the most ridiculously useless character on the french and german keyboards, I guess no one is denying that.

The problem is that all these keyboard have been designed long time ago, before the computers, and no one seems to be able to change that now. The french layout, in particular, is especially bad, with the numbers not being directly accessible.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not just the > that's off on that key. The dot '.' is farther to the right and lower down then the comma ','. It's hard to see but it seems to me that the colon ':' is also lower then the semicolon ';'. The the top of the dot and colon should be aligned to the top of the comma and semicolon.

Back