Got Your Pandora? Tell Us Your Order Date!

If you have Pandora - Tell us your order date! -- Preordering starts exactly at 2008-09-30 14:00 UTC

• Total voters

O-ho. This means that my 30 Sep 2008 15:39:42.0220 (UTC) order to Canada is possibly just around the corner...

OpenTheBox said:
I got my confirmation email stating that my order has been shipped 4 days ago (Aug 6th).

My purchase confirmation email was September 30, 2008 at 15:41:00 UTC

My timestamp was 1 minute later. Arrgh, not in the latest little batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered: September 30, 2008 at 15:43 UTC
Queue: 350-450
Shipped: August 4, 2010
Method: Air Mail to USA
Delivered: August 10, 2010

Original Order - 30 Sep 2008 07:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
Re-Order confirmation - 10 Feb 2009 02:18:14 -0800 (PST)
Shipped Email - 4 Aug 2010 06:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
Order from GBAX - US - Airmail
Arrived - 14 Aug 2010 @11:30 EST

Of course I'm at work, for the next 10 hours... unless I take an extended lunch .... hmmmmm .....<evil grin>

Just got my email!!! Fingers crossed for it arriving before the long bank holiday weekend.

Time to get excited :lol:

PS Order time was around 15:45 I think. Certainly before 16:00.

andyB911 said:
Just got my email!!! Fingers crossed for it arriving before the long bank holiday weekend.

Sounds about right - I got my email today as well at 12.40pm. My order time was 15.48.

Writing Gaijin said:
andyB911 said:

Sounds about right - I got my email today as well at 12.40pm. My order time was 15.48.
You're making me cry here. Mine was 15:47 (UTC, by the header), while my Paypal order went through at 15:40. Still no e-mail here.

Tom` said:
You're making me cry here. Mine was 15:47 (UTC, by the header), while my Paypal order went through at 15:40. Still no e-mail here.

The first batch that went out recently was barely half of the units shipping in the next few days - hopefully yours will be in the next round?

Zor Prime said:
14:35:00 UTC and no email, no Pandora mysteriously appearing, nada.

Yeah I hear you! According to the UTC Converter I am 14:55 UTC and nada. I was also told I'm 300-400. When I first did my own calculation I was thinking I was 15:54 which would make more sense but the converter says 14:54 which means I may have some how missed out. Man I hope it comes soon.

I made this:

1400UTC.png

1715UTC.png

Please correct me if I made a mistake :)

dsleaf67 said:
Zor Prime said:
14:35:00 UTC and no email, no Pandora mysteriously appearing, nada.

Yeah I hear you! According to the UTC Converter I am 14:55 UTC and nada. I was also told I'm 300-400. When I first did my own calculation I was thinking I was 15:54 which would make more sense but the converter says 14:54 which means I may have some how missed out. Man I hope it comes soon.

I've been laid back about the entire thing (saint-level) until last night I noticed people who ordered a whole damn hour after I did have been receiving their units.

I sent an eMail inquiring queue positioning and reasoning for why people are receiving units who ordered an hour after I did. Something I never wanted to bother Jac & Co. with, but my rear end is starting to hurt from evidently being screwed.

Major EDIT: I never got a response from my inquiry. However, I did get a shipping notification. Hmm ... Well, that works also. I suspect I fell between the cracks, or OP LTD did what they felt was a favor, or, 2 years and 2 days later it was eventually my turn.

2 months = 2 years, 2 days.

Alex777 said:
To add another data point:

15:42 UTC, and no email in sight.

I ordered 16:20 and got mine from craig
who did you buy from, dont forget craig gets the majority

emcp said:
Alex777 said:
To add another data point:

15:42 UTC, and no email in sight.

I ordered 16:20 and got mine from craig
who did you buy from, dont forget craig gets the majority
I got mine from craig as well.

Guess what's turned up?!!

According to the girls in the office, I made a "sex noise" while unwrapping it - it was just as I touched the nubs :)

No work today then, just as well I'm the boss!

Ordered 15.35, 30th Sept.

Dont see why not Cosurgi. Its useful info for people waiting to compare against. Have you received your own one yet?

It might be wise to do an "opposite poll"; one where people who haven't gotten their Pandora yet can vote. (and unvote/revote when it does show up)

Back