[gpsp] Exophase Has Done It Again! Incredible!

It'd be interesting if in the future there was some modification to GPSP that allowed for time to pass in game, like say, allowing you to skip some hours. This would make a lot of games a LOT more playable. And also allowing for battery saves. XD

But hey, I'm not complaining. It runs amazingly well as is and I can't wait for the next release, same goes for the PSX emulator. Good job guys, you kick ass.

firefly2442 posted on Mar 28 2007 at 09:51 PM said:
Sheesh. Do you guys even sleep? :ph34r: ;)
I thought they were robots?

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodttd there now it says he is a robot on wikipedia, it must be true

awww the deleted it, I guess an article that says Zodttd is a coder that is a robot isn't good enough for them :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, the reasons the silly wikipedia editors give for deleting things is so silly...
The given reason is: This article or other page provides no meaningful content or history, and the text is unsalvageably incoherent. It is patent nonsense

It probably should be deleted, but they have to use as many big words as they can to tell us so I guess :D

Mudi posted on Mar 28 2007 at 10:58 PM said:
Hahaha, the reasons the silly wikipedia editors give for deleting things is so silly...
The given reason is: This article or other page provides no meaningful content or history, and the text is unsalvageably incoherent. It is patent nonsense

It probably should be deleted, but they have to use as many big words as they can to tell us so I guess :D
quick! someone fix it up and add more info and big words! (the big words should please them)

Mudi posted on Mar 29 2007 at 03:58 AM said:

Its so it seems scientifically reliable and I can referance to it in my essays :p

I'll write an article about zodttd later that relates his coding abilities to the homolytic fission of molecules in his brain and high levels of anti-oxidants :p

Thanks for bringing this topic back. I will ask Exophase to update us. ;P

My head hurts..

I've been pounding away at this, I got a good amount of what I wanted to get done done. I don't know how much faster it is than zodttd's last version (and you shouldn't get your hopes up for anything great), but I can say I'm tired of working on it right now :p

Oh, and I fixed auto frameskip. And removed the framerate counter in the process, probably to be readded later.

There are a lot of other little fixes/tweaks I want to do, or I could release first (since I probably have to focus on other things anyway). Thoughts?

Exophase posted on Apr 1 2007 at 03:12 AM said:
There are a lot of other little fixes/tweaks I want to do, or I could release first (since I probably have to focus on other things anyway). Thoughts?

I think you know what we eager people will answer :p

yeah sure, get another release out there. no one would think badly of you if you did :D
Sounds real interesting!

Okay, I think I'll try to get a release out tomorrow. We can all consider it "public beta" and not necessarily stable.

Back