Have The Moulds Been Ordered? If So, When?

God Ginrai posted on May 28 2009 at 01:42 PM said:
The regret of buying the handheld with such a flaw [...] will linger with you even after your Pandora has passed on.
Perhaps.
...and the fact that you were one of the contributors to it being rushed out with such a flaw will linger with you even after your Pandora has passed on.
Not a chance. We're customers here. We give OpenPandora a lot of slack because it's a small, enthusiast-run operation, but at its core, it's still a business. If a business can't perform as advertised you don't blame the customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a business until you make a profit, right now it's a project and you are the investor. You (the investor) are ultimately the deciding factor of whether or not the fruits of there labor be brought into the night. So nobody is blaming the selfchosen few who jumped in and had enough faith in the project to wait this long. But again even you (the investor) need to educate yourself in what you are investing in from the get go. If you had the opportunity to do that, you wouldn't forgo the living proof of progress and you would had been educated of the reality of what you have invested in.

Game_over posted on May 29 2009 at 01:00 AM said:
It's not a business until you make a profit
hahaha
hhaha
ha

Pleng posted on May 28 2009 at 11:32 PM said:
Game_over posted on May 29 2009 at 01:00 AM said:
It's not a business until you make a profit
hahaha
hhaha
ha
I like the Pandora and the team, but the premise of Game_over's post is just wrong. So: agreed.

Edit: Oh and I came to say the same as Pleng, but he beat me to it, in a more succinct way.

Personally I find it absolutely reassuring that these guys are putting as much heart and soul into getting this thing right as I would, if I'd had the knowledge to make myself such a device.
I don't think the delay in shipping is really even an issue because, even if it takes until christmas, I find it astounding that such a small team have managed to even get as far as they have in this time frame. Go team Pandora, you have my full support.

I agree with that guy. You're not just making a handheld here, you are making history. Take your time, do it right. Be patient.

Go team Pandora!

need to educate yourself in what you are investing in from the get go. If you had the opportunity to do that, you wouldn't forgo the living proof of progress and you would had been educated of the reality of what you have invested in.
Actually Craigix has other investors which he's mentioned. We are the customers. Investing implies a risk and an opportunity for profit.

New month. Would be great if craigx (or ED etc) gave us some information about what to expect or not too expect for this month. I'm still hoping my Pandora will arrive before my vacation (early august) :p But it looks like that's a little optimistic.

Back