Post Here When Your Refund Clears

Phew :) . My refund came as well. I used the details on the Nov 8th email to do a bank transfer (their new bank is barclays bank?) so I hope all went well!

ljones

refund received here in uk (rbs)
gutted tho...my car has just failed mot so now i have money spare in my account - i'm gonna HAVe to use it to repair it (all cards maxxed out etc)

AAARRGGHHH!!! at least it will give some other lucky person the chance to get in the 1st batch..

erm...anyone want to but a car? heh heh

Got my refund today, didn't take long from the email to the actual refund thankfully. I'm in Sweden by the way.

Just hoping everything will go smoothly with the reorder on monday.

Refund here too, arrived this morning, its a halifax credit card
Going to be emialing shortly to arrange credit card paymant details!

hells_dark said:
@TaG
I don't know but i paid 310.65 euros. And the refund was 287 euros..
I haven't reorder yet (i'm waiting for an online form).
------------------------------------------

How to know the transfer amount i have to pay (if i choose the transfer solution) ?
It's the same as before (310.65 euros ?)

How many i have to pay back ? :blink:
Somebody ?
Based on what has been said, my guess is you take your original order value in GBP and send that amount, which should be very close to the 287 euros you received back.

On the email it says tell them what you want to do - so email them back with your order ref and ask them to confirm exactly what you need to do. They may well be busy though...

@GoblinKing You are going to have to wait until he link is put up. I suspect the illness in Craig's family might have slowed down creation of the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend to pay the bank transfer using your currency rather than GBP, as banks seem to charge A LOT for bank transfers on a different currency.

For example, I originally paid 277 euros (198,28 euros), and I've been refunded 260,29 euros.

So, I've made a new transfer of 261 euros to be sure it's enough in case the currency fluctuates until they receive the payment.

I mean, take the amount of GBP you originally paid, convert to your currency with current rates, and make a transfer with that amount.

CoMiKe said:
I mean, take the amount of GBP you originally paid, convert to your currency with current rates, and make a transfer with that amount.
Yep. That's what i'll do.
Actually, i can't do the transfer. I mailed my mother in order she makes it.
I hope the rates will not change too much until she do it..

Refunded, reordered via bank transfer... hope that helps pay for the extra ram.
Now I just need an official update.... :)

Brockway said:
Is everyone going to have to reorder? Were US credit card orders affected?

Where have you been? :p
No not everyone has to re-order. Yes US has been affected. No its not finished. No all the refunds haven't been made. No the credit card link is not up yet but you will be able to pay by bank transfer. No this is not the first time these questions have been answered. Yes these boards are more politically correct these days otherwise you would have got truly flamed for asking. ;)

Have a nice day.

Got my official notification email yesterday, all money was back in my account that evening! Am waiting now for the reorder link to come around, would prefer to order by credit card again....

Refund has hit my Halfax Mastercard today (dated 21/11/2008) :D

Since I'd actually cleared all monies off the card that now gives me an unusual but very welcome credit balance.........which probably means that the government now owes me money and should start paying my interest thanks to the Lloyds/TSB bailout takeover debacle :p
(I work for HBOS, so I'm allowed to take the pi$$)!!

I guess now I wait for the mail to link to the re-order page?

Funny, received a refund on my account (Barclays), but the date is shown as 24/11/08, so this coming monday.. I guess it was refunded today but only considered effective on my account from the next business day...
No email from OP yet though..
Will re-order soon by transfert anyway ;)

Back