Post Here When Your Refund Clears

My refund has come through, LLoyds TSB Master Card. I'm not willing to wire money over, so am waiting email informing me of how to repay using credit card again.

Steve

Got refunded today"Halifax credit card" , just waiting to get the email explaining how to reorder by credit card.

Natwest today. Now £200 in credit so the sooner the credit card payment details come through the sooner I can reallocate this money back to where it was originally sent 2 months ago.

:D Yay! Refund in today to Barclays current account, repaid via bank transfer, all smooth and another small step on the way to getting the Pandora!

Refund recieved - just confirmed via internet banking.

I'm with RBS in the UK, and paid with my debit card BTW. Refund showing a date of the 24th (i.e. monday).

Evening, Got email 4/11/08 refunded today via Natwest Mastercard (UK). email stated "Or you can re-order via credit or debit card. Please let us know what you would like to do." should I reply asking for details of cc re-ordering?

Cheers, got my refund today as well (18 days after email). Now I just have to transfer it back to the UK bank to make the money transfer. What fun! But looks like the process is working.

Got my refund aswell today. UK, phew*wipes brow* No credit card details to re-order tho just a money transfer so waiting on email from Pandora HQ about re-ordering via credit card. Hope it's quick and painless. Not a chance of me cancelling so those hoping on snapping up my pandora are out of luck :) Thanks to all the very nice people at Pandora HQ btw. Great job!! :)

vputz said:
Cheers, got my refund today as well (18 days after email).
Refund cleared yesterday for me with the same time frame (got the email 18 days ago). I emailed Gbax during the wait and they've kept me upto date so wasn't worried at all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo hoo got my refund in my account, already reordered so thats one less thing for me to do. Many thanks pandy team!

Mine's just come through, I was emailed on the 12th.

I've decided not to reorder - I'll wait until things stabilise and may try again later next year, if at all.

Back