Should I have received my final order eMail already?

yea a major betrayal of trust happened which cost ED quite a lot in set backs and cash.
I do not recall if there was a major update about the guy who did all that though.
But I do understand that it was a key reason for the slow restart in production as a lot of the needed material was stolen.
In that regard the court ruled to ED's advantage, but that other person does not have the money to pay him back. So the money is gone and he'll get it whenever.

The most huge setback is how bad the housing situation is. It's such a pain to rework that.
There is a new one with an improved battery lid. Works nice.
You add an insignificant paint on the housing. You can not really open it any more. It's so stupid.

The whole housing issue goes back to the old company who did the mold and messed the design up. The new company does what it can to improve the situation but we can not afford to make a new mold right now.

And then there is the software situation with many things still having issues and not really much effort to fix those.

There is some light however as ED still has tested and running PCBs. Also the new cases are there and we know how to rework them to make them work.
During the last week some Pyras have been shipped.

So all the parts are there to produce Pyras and the production can start again. Slowly but steadily (hopefully).

In that regard the court ruled to ED's advantage, but that other person does not have the money to pay him back. So the money is gone and he'll get it whenever.

The most huge setback is how bad the housing situation is.

Oh, man! On first read I thought ED was living on the street.
Reading again I understand it's about the cases, and the dragon can afford a cave...

Does anyone know how long it takes from making the final payment to when a Pyra is shipped (standard black one, not one of the copper ones which I know are waiting for the cases to be coated)?

All the Pyra cases (black + Copper) are at onsite at ED's location as per one of ED's updates on here on the forums or the DragonboxShop Discord server.

I got one of the first 4GB Standard Copper Pyra's. Shipping notification email for it was sent December 15 2023. Copper Pyra arrived literally on December 31 2023.

Oh, man! On first read I thought ED was living on the street.
Reading again I understand it's about the cases, and the dragon can afford a cave...

No worries, ED has a house and no personal issues :)

Does anyone know how long it takes from making the final payment to when a Pyra is shipped (standard black one, not one of the copper ones which I know are waiting for the cases to be coated)?
We sent out copper ones last week ;)
We'll probably build a few black ones today/tomorrow.

Anyone else having issues with combining vouchers for their Pyra order? I sent an email to support but I haven't heard anything back for two work weeks and I thought there would had been more noise about it by now if more people had that same issue? Am I the only one here who bought gift cards to cover the cost of a Pyra while I waited?

Anyone else having issues with combining vouchers for their Pyra order? I sent an email to support but I haven't heard anything back for two work weeks and I thought there would had been more noise about it by now if more people had that same issue? Am I the only one here who bought gift cards to cover the cost of a Pyra while I waited?
I had the issue that the shop said that my voucher had been disabled.

Via a short hotline call ED solved my problem and I could use my voucher for ordering.

Hope that helps

Same here, no news either.

I had a similar problem. 2 voucher codes: My prepreorder Pyra voucher + an additional dragonbox shop voucher code I bought back in 2017. Could not combine both, ended up DMing EvilDragon on the Discord server and issue was fixed within 1 hr.

I'm not sure if I did this correctly...I used the "Is my Pyra ready?" link, and it said that mine is still not ready, but I have a few different reference codes for it the order it looks like? Just to be clear, on the invoice, I have "Invoice Number, Date, and Order No." Is the Order No. the correct one to use? It looks like I placed my order on 8/3/2016 (I'm American, so I'm assuming that's August 3rd?). Also, the address on my invoice is from where I used to live. I've moved since then. Just checking to see if I should have got my email by now, or is my situation typical? No worries either way, just checking! :)

I'm not sure if I did this correctly...I used the "Is my Pyra ready?" link, and it said that mine is still not ready, but I have a few different reference codes for it the order it looks like? Just to be clear, on the invoice, I have "Invoice Number, Date, and Order No." Is the Order No. the correct one to use? It looks like I placed my order on 8/3/2016 (I'm American, so I'm assuming that's August 3rd?). Also, the address on my invoice is from where I used to live. I've moved since then. Just checking to see if I should have got my email by now, or is my situation typical? No worries either way, just checking! :)
I'm not related to the shop or the manufacturing, so I can't tell, but my understanding is like yours. I expect it to be the order number, and I expect the date to be august the 3rd, because orders started the first of May 2016, so it shouldn't be March.
The first post in this thread says orders later than 2nd May 2016 should not be ready yet, so I think we just have to wait. Note that that first post seems updated on February 8th 2024, so we might be a bit further along now. But there were lots of orders in the first day or two and then progressively fewer.

Still wondering when I will get my pre ordered pyra. The order number XXXXXXX for my preorder does not seem to work on your links for delivery. This is 2024 and Iwoild like to know if you have any plans to deliver

Last edited by a moderator:
I would remove the order number from the post above.

Also for the when will it be ready.
I orderered the first day and I recieved mine about a month ago. There was no information until just before I finished my order, so don't expect any communication until you are up in line.

A little speculation below.
As I understand it, we are still at the first 500, and the second batch of 500 would have a delay of a couple of months.

The process might become faster, once the second batch has started, I believe Evildragon said something about there being more manual work in assemblying the first batch. As I understand it, there is still quite a high assembly time of the pyra.

/Ewok

Back