Silkscreening

All the buttons already have the letters and numbers and functions on them. Why would you want silk screening anyway? It looks kinda lame. I mean do you really need a label for sd card slots and usb plugs and what-not? Like "der what is that wheel thing there for?" Sheesh. I just wanna know if they can make it blacker. I want it to be the blackest electronic device OF ALL TIME.

It's a Pandora STEALTH edition.

But I am a little upset about not having any First Batch insignia. I'd like some way to tell it's an FB. It's not hard to remove paint from a case to fake an FB.

wut wut?? what's this i hear about special offer? free stuff? i searched the forums but couldn't find any info on it. can one of yall fill me in on the details plz?

I LOVE FREE STUFF! WHAT FREE STUFF!?

I've never heard of any special offers or anything. I spend most of my work day and part of my evening here.

sold said:
Why would you want silk screening anyway?
Because some people think it gives it a sharper, more professional look.

sold said:
It looks kinda lame.
So says you. Some people like to wear a suit and tie, others think that makes them look lame.

sold said:
I mean do you really need a label for sd card slots and usb plugs and what-not?
For the most part it has nothing to do with need, it's about aesthetics.

sold said:
Like "der what is that wheel thing there for?"
Ok, the wheel is obviously for volume control. Which way is up and which way is down?

sold said:
I want it to be the blackest electronic device OF ALL TIME.
Even I'm not stupid enough to follow that up with a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
sold said:
I mean do you really need a label for sd card slots and usb plugs and what-not?
For the most part it has nothing to do with need, it's about aesthetics.
Except for the oft-quoted USB port, amusingly. :lol:

OK, I think I figured out what the free stuff is. I bet it's the stylus! It does come with one right? Or else its the cellophane screen protector.

Beholder said:
OK, I think I figured out what the free stuff is. I bet it's the stylus! It does come with one right? Or else its the cellophane screen protector.

I reckon it's the packaging! Originally they were just going to use silver markers to write addresses on pandoras and attach some stamps.

Back