Slackware for Pandora 14.1

Fails :

./runscript.sh: line 24: LD_LIBRARYÃ_PATH=/mnt/utmp/PPSSPP/libs:/mnt/utmp/PPSSPP/lib:/usr/lib:/lib: No such file or directory
Argh. What is this ugly Ã! Some typo on my side :( . Ok, I'll repackage and put a version in here for testing.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.2.57 kernel update is available through GSlapt.

Package name is pandora-kernel-"today's date".

I have 2 points which are a bit annoying

touchscreen calibration : I have To do it at every start, changing the conf file doesn't help

maybe I use the wrong file ?

sleep mode (power switch right) : most time when I go back to normal the frequency stays at 125 MHz and I must change it manually , I guess this was not in 14.0

can it be this is because SMPlayer is running ?

The first point is solved with the latest release.

Second point, do you use pnd SMPlayer or the shipped one ?

thanks for the info

I guess its from Slackware because I didn't find smplayer.pnd.

Now for the good news: I didnt find in wiki so this for Info : ASUS WL 167G V3 Adapter 150mps

is working with strong Signal and good transfer rate. Well done Linux-SWAT!

one more : not working in SZ with sysinfo I get 0.4W without connection with about 0.2W for USB host, so about 0.2W

Newbie question: How to turn on wifi adapter?

lsmod gives me a nice output (attached).

I am booting using uImage included in 14.4 tarball

DSC00006.JPG

You have the same menu as Zaxxon at bottom right.

You can activate Wi-Fi, USB, TV etc..

I pushed a maintenance release, with all patches applied, new OP kernel, scripts, etc.

I've just noticed that the screen won't go off after one minute of inactivity, due to the xscreensaver update.

I'll try to figure this out.

Oh cool i will download it this Evening.

Thx for release.

Maybe i update then my 4 Ways to install Slackware Thread with your new Version.

Do you come to the GamesCom too this Year?

I will be Saturday and Sunday until the End there ;)

All Wlan Patches included in your Version?

Have you LinuxBochs or Ptitsebs Glshim Version included?

I you mean rebuilding your image, maybe better wait until I figured out what's wrong with the screensaver.

Wlan patches ?

No GLshim, i wonder what's the license ?

Yup, I'll be at GamesCom ^^.

All the links in the wiki referring to ftp.armedslack.org are dead (host not found). I think this has transitioned to ftp.arm.slackware.com. If you confirm this guess, I can update the wiki.

Edit: Updated the wiki. You can revert it if the info is wrong. Found that more effective.

After trying Debian on SD and Pandian, I'm now trying this Slackware. Looks really well thought and configured. No updates available yet, so it'll be interesting how it compares there regarding stability.

I'm missing a handful of software. I could name them, of course (Mousepad, gps stuff), but is there a kind of short guide for packaging for Slackware? I might get my missing packages and contribute, too...

Linux-SWAT, have you ever tried compiling the xbox360 wireless controller driver in slackware ? It did not work in SZ because of old system libs, so I'm guessing it should probably work in Slackware. If you haven't, I may give it a try one of these days.

@Bukkit

You can install Software like Mousepad via Terminal with the Software sbopkg

Run it as SuperUser,have a Wlan Connection,update Packages and then...

..choose your Package,SBopkg will download,compile and install it.

I used it a few Times for Mousepad ;)

But never forget to do that with Depencies too ;)

Not exactly Shure that it was sbopk or sbopkg,try it.

Slackware is a realy fine System,thats right.

@Ekianjo

Linux-Swat is in a few Days home.

In the Moment he is Visiting important Peoples ;)

But Xbox Controllers are a Good Idea.

Back