The Cases: What's Done And What's Next?

MWeston said:
The cases won't be here until Thurs/Fri at best. We've got some really bad weather here right now which is shutting down a lot of services and China didn't ship exactly when they said they would (shocking I know!).

thanks for the update Michael!

i know we (the forum guys) can be a pain in the butt, but i hope you have some empathy for our imaptience :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MWeston said:
I have no idea what has been going on in China since the 15th. They only email me when something is wrong and only answer me on Skype when something is done or if something is wrong. It's a real treat.
nopompom.gif

The good news is that I was told these have a final finish and silk screening all according to my last review. They also promise to pump out as many cases as possible before their holiday so we can satisfy at least those who ordered first, maybe more.

...maybe, maybe, maybe... yeah I'm sick of that too

At least the silence has been broken from you (OpenPandora), to us :D

Vitel said:
Who cares? The answers won't change anything.
Failing to question and understand a mistake is a surefire way to repeat it. If they can figure out what went wrong, why the Chinese company did not deliver as promised this time, and how it could have been changed, then perhaps they can prevent it from happening next time, or help prevent some other upstart from allowing the same thing to happen.

MWeston said:
I have no idea what has been going on in China since the 15th. They only email me when something is wrong and only answer me on Skype when something is done or if something is wrong. It's a real treat.
nopompom.gif

The good news is that I was told these have a final finish and silk screening all according to my last review. They also promise to pump out as many cases as possible before their holiday so we can satisfy at least those who ordered first, maybe more.

...maybe, maybe, maybe... yeah I'm sick of that too
Thanks Michael, I was just getting ready to call for the new wave of riots, So you posted just in time. Oh well, this is par for the course I guess! If they lead the team to believe they had shipped on the 15th, there's really not alot we can complain about. I'm sure many will bring up the unprofessional nature of the mould factory, but that really shouldn't suprise anyone who has been folowing the mould cycle since october of last year.

Well, I will just hope that they spent the extra time making the revision 3 cases "PERFECT", and that they actually pull there head out of there ass over the next few weeks, and actually crank out a good amount(If they actually get the green light). Actually, every worker at that factory should work thru the New Year until at least "THE 4000" units are done for waiting customers. The ramaining 6000, can wait, but anything else is unacceptable at this point! I've been a seven day a week a week work horse in the past, and time off shouldn't even be a consideration if the job isn't getting done, PERIOD!. As far as I'm concerned, they have been on New Years break for the last six months.

Can you do me a favor, and forward this email, and any others like it the factory. It would mean alot! Maybe a member can translate to Chinese, so nothing is lost in the translation!

Chris :angry:

uhmmm....my Monday will be over in 1 hour 43 mins. Where's me pics doc? You got till midnight afore I go again for therapy at Mr. Gonzo's clinic. and make that 42 mins now

EDIT: never mind. my tab was still at some page 4 of this thread... :(
I hope I didn't eat the China postman this evening seeing I was eating Chinese.

We should start a fund to buy MWeston a flight ticket to China, so he can kick some factory manager asses and put a gun in someone's head to let them now we are not very happy. :angry:

I would donate $5 for that without much hassle. :ph34r:

CoMiKe said:
We should start a fund to buy MWeston a flight ticket to China, so he can kick some factory manager asses and put a gun in someone's head to let them now we are not very happy. :angry:

I would donate $5 for that without much hassle. :ph34r:
I'd give $100US ASAP! Just let me know when and where to send it.

Chris

I'd donate too, but I don't think money is the only issue >.<
finding space in his life for going to china may be a problem :p

Also at this late stage I don't think it would really help that much

fun idea though :D

MWeston said:
I wonder how much that promise is worth though.Maybe the sales man is saying whatever he can come up with to keep the customer happy but the reality might be different. Haven't we heard something like that happening to others? I really hope this last version gets the green light.

Awakening said:
MWeston said:
I wonder how much that promise is worth though.Maybe the sales man is saying whatever he can come up with to keep the customer happy but the reality might be different. Haven't we heard something like that happening to others? I really hope this last version gets the green light.
Yeah, really when it's all said and done, your very right. We don't even know if these cases will pass, so I'm sure we will have many more problems before this journey is done!

Chris

This is crappy news but what am I going to do. I want the pandora very bad, its my most anticipated item. Waiting in a preorder line this long and still getting bad news makes me want to break something!

relapse808 said:
This is crappy news but what am I going to do. I want the pandora very bad, its my most anticipated item. Waiting in a preorder line this long and still getting bad news makes me want to break something!
*points at therapy section*

Ok the cases will be late.

But

Where are the new pics ??
Have they realy done somthing??
Where is the proof??
Can we still trust these chinese guys??

Back